• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • is bodymediafit and bodybugg the same ?

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by fa2nzg, May 9, 2012.

1. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Hey guys, ive just read up on both of those 2 things, ive actually never heard about this thing of stuff before and im really interested in buying one..
      So as i could read up so far those 2 seem to be really accurate when it comes to calculating calories but is there actually a noticeable difference between those ? i would really appreciate information for those two products if anybody could answer my questions:

1) is there any difference between those ?
      2) which one is more accurate ?
      3) is the Ki-Fit which is the Uk version of the BODYMEDIAFIT exactly the same as the US version of BODYMEDIAFIT ? so im getting the exactly same product with the same features BODYMEDIAFIT offers with jsut another name, and not actually a complete different product etc ? the price difference in both is just really distracting me, guess thats because ki fit offers a display ? i dunno pls help lol
      4) i dont care about the price, so which one is more comfortable to wear ?
      5) i really cant be arsed to plug in that **** every day on my computer, so is there a version with bluetooth or anything like this which AUTOMATICALLY sends the data gathered to my computer or Iphone so i just need to charge it and be able to read it whenever i want to without plugging it in with a cable so it can transfer gathered data ?
      6) how do i pay for a subscription ? i see 24hr fitness offering a looser package (lol) which includes a 12 month subscription, all other products just have the product itself, so do i just buy subscription for it after activating the product on their website ?

thanks in advance

p.s yes i saw the original thread for those, but its jsut so messed up that its almost impossible for me to get all the information out of it which i want

2. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

is bodymediafit and bodybugg the same ?

Last edited by bagge677; Today at 03:29 PM.

3. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Don't waste your money, buy food.

4. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

thanks, thats not what im looking for

i dont really think its about wasting money here, its about me wanting to find out how much calories i really burn a day and im also interested in what activities burn how much calories, how much everything adjusts with weight, temperature and everythnig else
      im interested in all this and i can see it helping my progress
      if you cant understand this im completely fine with this, however i dont force you to post mindless comments like this without having a real background and knowing why i want to do this

i can really see that youre obviosuly very experienced in bodybuilding according to your profile pic, this is a goal which i would like to reach to at some day and i think that there are some tools/things which might help me get at that point quicker than with having to find everything out the long way

5. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Here's my noob friendly reply. Read the stickies, figure out about how many calories you should be burning daily, then figure out macros. Once you have this eat around there for a few weeks and see if your weight changes, if it doesn't? You're fairly close to maintanence, then adjust if youre trying to lose fat/gain muscle. Keep track of everything you eat via mobile app, notepad, or computer... This is key and will come in handy. It's a slow long process, but keep at it and you will succeed. Boom problem solved.

6. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Nope, there are no secrets, just lots of hard work in the kitchen and time...

7. Mickel

Mickel Well-Known Member

so what if ive been eating about on an average of 2,1k cals @ about 180lbs and around 10% bodyfat, maybe even less for lets say 3 months and not loosing any more fat. So your answer will be : "your deficit isnt probably enough". However im not having thyroid issues and feel like a complete zombie every day i have to work or do anything than sit and go to gym for an hour. Ive really never had problems with this when i wasnt caring at all with my cals and im pretty sure i ate WAY more than i do now. So i guess im completely undereating or i just have the slowest metabolism on earth, which is the sad result of me forcing myself into dieting so hard. So if theres an easy way to find out and a trustable, pretty accurate way of finding out why dont try it and give it a shot

8. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Stalls will happen, I'd cut 10-15g of carbs, that will probably get you going again. Unless you're not counting macros and you're guesstimating (guessing you're not that accurate).

Ahh zombie mode as I call it, been there, it happens. The most accurate way is counting.

9. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

i do count dude, trust me
      im not guesstimating anything, have never been
      im weighing every thing i put into my mouth, write down the nutritional information of it and then calculate it,

im weighing my noodles every day, know that they have 13g proteins, 71g carbs and 1,5g fat per 100gram and then calculate it. Thats what i do with EVERY of my foods, not making an exception. The only thing im not counting maybe is like 50g of cooked broccoli which would equal about 10 calories i guess ?

hitting my macros every day so really im really frustrated since i cant make any noticeable progress anymore.. ive been on keto for 5 months with 2k cals every day, been on lean gains for about a month now with hitting my macros, carb cycling etc and hitting about 2,1k average each day. However leangains feels awesome to me im not really making good progress

also my zombie mode is kind of worrying too.. people are asking me why im walking around so lethargic at work for every day etc, its just horrible

10. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

also eating about 2,4k cals a day is not satisfying me ANYHOW. i mean i NEVER feel hungry but its just not satisfying since i really LOVE eating
      not talking about rest days here.. ive been doing cardio on my rest days lately just because i could add some calories then..