• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Internet hardman or actual broadwalk warrior....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by baletki, May 13, 2012.

1. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Following on from the girlfriend being perved on thread thought it would find out who really is tapped, who's going to own up to being an internet hard man, and who genuinly isn't a fighter (so we know who to bully that won't stick up for themselves...)

Me personally, im a lover not a fighter. There are times in my life I wish I had stuck up for myself more. When I was at school I was bullied. In fact all through my younger life right from nursery I was bullied in some way or another, guess it hit my confidence in later years. It's not that I can't fight either, I've been ok at kickboxing, just always been afraid to actually lay in to someone as I think of the consequences first, the one and only person I've hit (jabbed) thought I threw a brick at them, and since then I've always been wary of how a single punch can change things. There has only been one other time I can really say I've been close to losing it and that was at a guy who broke into my car twice, threaten me with a blade etc in front of his 14 strong crew. One day he was walking back through a field on his own, I got my friend to drop me at the exit, he had to choices to go left or right. He took the exit I wasn't at, if he had my life would know doubt be very different as I was waiting behind a wall with a 10kg rock ready to cave his head in.

So, my natural reaction to confrontation is flight, I'm glad it is most of the time, otherwise my pretty face would be ruined, and I would have a record like most of my mates, metal holding parts of me together etc - it does worry me though about what will happen if I do get drawn in to a fight at some stage, probably why I avoid it even more. If it does, I'd probably plot after the even how to get revenge.

Either way, I consider myself a pussy

2. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Internet hardman or actual broadwalk warrior....

People who talk about ut generally aint about it..and internet is always full of big man talk

3. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

I was a bit of pr1ck when I was younger (London ting init) but now I see myself as calm and well balanced

4. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

You'd have pussed out.

Know how I know? Cuz if you'd really wanted to do him you'd have chased the cnut, I bet you were secretly relieved.

5. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

going to watch this thread with interest

6. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Op you forgot to post the obligatory "Internet tough guy" image.

[​IMG]

7. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

I never ever bully or look for trouble, but if someone disrespects me i'll take appropriate action depending on what was said / done, if someone disrespects family or loved ones then i wont think twice i'll just over react. I am genuinely nice to anyone i meet and anyone who has met me will back this up but i just hate people who try to push others about, sounds bad but i love it when the occasional scally says something at the wrong time, it's good to relieve some life stress

8. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

People can be who they wanna be on the internet. You can be as good looking as brad pitt, rich as alan sugar and as hard as chuck norris and no one will ever know. I try to say things on the board I would in real life.

9. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

I feel tough behind my keyboard

10. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

My ears are burning.