• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Interesting new player in the Testbooser game....Anatropin by Gaspari

Discussion in 'Over Age 35' started by jailynn24hb, Mar 7, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I received a package from Gaspari Nutrition out of the blue today. Within was a bottle of their soon to be released product Anatropin. It is a testbooster.

I started researching for some info on it and it is currently undergoing a study right now to test it's effectiveness. (something you dont often see behind dietary supplements) Here is a statement I found from a Gaspari Rep:

If this is true...this will be VERY interesting.

So what is in it?
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Ok the zinc and D3 is a no brainer....but what is in the Prop blend?

Velvet Bean Extract I believe is L-Dopa. This is something guys running DAA often take as it helps with prolactin issues.
      Brassaiopsis Glomerulata is an herb found in Triazole. Well to date, Triazole has (anecdotal evidence has shown it to be one of the best testbooster/estrogen control products on the market)
      Anacyclus Pyrethrum DC Extract is whats found in Anabeta (also a testbooster with a bunch of anecdotal results behind it)

So this formulation looks like a combination of several of the best testboosters on the market best ingredients. This might be interesting.

If the study does show a 100%-200% increase in free test...that is pretty large. I can only think how well this would work combining with a overall test booster such as DAA??...

Just throwing this out there for the info. I am not sure how and if I can run this due to the issues I am dealing with right now. My last bloodwork came back this week showing the same issues...(My free test is below scale 7.8 with the scale 8.7-25). But my estrogen levels are good though. This might be interesting to try, but would have to first discuss it with my Dr.

2. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Interesting new player in the Testbooser game....Anatropin by Gaspari

Last edited by induced_drag; Today at 12:27 PM.

3. yesun

yesun Well-Known Member

Personally? I'd be wary of any new product that contains herbs people don't normally take on a regular basis. I would wait until it's been on the market for a year or two, and if there's no reports of anyone dropping dead or getting sick from it, then I'd consider it.

4. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Was there anything in the insert that covered pre-trial CMP? Just wondering what the D3 levels were of the participants before taking this because it could all be the D. You know what I'm saying?

5. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Here is another statement from a company rep:
      So they are monitoring blood work for safety markers, (Liver,kidney..etc) AND doing full hormone panels. I dont know that I have seen this behind many products....so they must have a pretty good level of confidence in it to invest in this type of study.

As for the herbs themselves....they are nothing new. They have been used in other products which have been out for years, and most have base in herbal medicine and usage for many years in those circles.

6. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

^^^ this. My first thought was whether the control group was on similar vitamin D amounts... Interesting if its legit

7. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

It is well known that D3 is important for proper hormone levels....but I doubt 3000IU/day is going to cause 100-200% increases in free test....and I doubt it would lower estrogen levels. Hell....I supplement 4000/day. My guess is it is in there for "support" The real players in this are in the "Prop blend".

It will be interesting to see how the study is set up for sure.

Here is some study behind Brassaiopsis Glomerulata

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...tool=pmcentrez
      http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...74390008000918
      http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20161072

8. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

I don't know about the Estrogen inhibition, but after one dose of 40,000 IU or four weeks of 5,000 IU per day, D3 goes into the normal to normal-high range. I admit I don't know the impact overall on T3 that has other than to elevate it. Poliquin wrote some stuff about it last year I think, maybe two years ago...

9. Rodney

Rodney Well-Known Member

100 to 200% would be a lot for D (even in a deficient pop), but still it was the first thought I had. The study will certainly be interesting.

10. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

I agree with you on the importance of D3 supplementation. Most everyone is low especially in todays indoor dominated environment. As I said, I supplement 4000iu/day and my Vit D levels are in the upper third (where you want them). Mine is 68 range of 30-80.

I think it is a wise choice to include this in the supplement from a "support" perspective, but as I said, I dont think it is a primary player. The big boost is likely coming from the AI....but I am also eager to see info on total test along with free. There is a good amount of bloodwork out there on Triazole showing very good results. I am interested to see the much more thorough examination under controlled scientific study.

Along with this there are some other ingredients at play...

Anyway....this at looks interesting to say the very least. Might be a real nice stack with DAA for sure!