• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • I'm feeling disappointed in my body physique.

Discussion in 'Post Your Pictures' started by Derik101, May 1, 2017.

1. Derik101

Derik101 New Member

Good day everyone. I been working out for 2 years now. I'm goal is to get an aesthetic body. I'm 6'3 and weigh 190 lb. I was a bit more toner before 5 months ago. I put on 10 pounds from bulking. Every time I look in the mirror shirtless I'm disappointed. I enjoy going to the gym but I ask myself when is the had work going to pay off in looks. I'm just not satisfied with my body. I been dedicated to the gym, following workout programs, and watching my diet.

me.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2017
    2. Derik101

Derik101 New Member

I know my abs I can do much better though. My workout plan has me doing only on ab exercise a week.

3. Josemarino4

Josemarino4 Member

You are going to the GYM in order to build muscle. I think this is a good thinking. But you are not happy enough what you have and get. You should continue. Good luck!

4. Bernice Graybill

Bernice Graybill Member

Use the fat reducing supplement. May be that can help you.

5. Lukewright

Lukewright Member

Could you recommend some of them?

6. MarkB

MarkB Administrator Staff Member

Do we have any experts or suppliers of fat reducing supplements on the site? Please PM me first - do not post site links!

7. Myjourney

Myjourney Well-Known Member

Might be interesting to know the different types of fat reducing supplements and how they work:-

Fat reducing supplements work in a variety of ways depending on their specific ingredients and mechanisms of action. Some common ingredients found in fat reducing supplements include caffeine, green tea extract, conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), and forskolin.

Caffeine is a stimulant that can increase energy expenditure and stimulate the breakdown of fat cells. Green tea extract contains compounds called catechins that have been shown to increase fat oxidation and boost metabolism. CLA is a fatty acid that has been found to reduce body fat, particularly in the abdominal area. Forskolin is a plant extract that may increase fat metabolism and promote weight loss.

Other fat reducing supplements work by suppressing appetite, inhibiting the absorption of fat, or reducing the amount of fat stored in the body.

It's important to note that fat reducing supplements should not be relied upon as a sole means of weight loss. They should be used in conjunction with a balanced diet and regular exercise program to maximize their effectiveness. It's also important to speak with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen, particularly if you have any underlying health conditions or are taking medications.

8. admin

admin Administrator

Staying motivated can be challenging, here are some simple tips:-

1. Set realistic goals: Set achievable goals for yourself, such as increasing your weightlifting capacity or running a certain distance. This will help you to track your progress and stay motivated.

2. Find a workout buddy: Having a workout partner can be a great way to stay motivated and accountable. You can encourage each other to stay on track and push each other to achieve your goals.

3. Vary your workouts: Mixing up your workouts can help to keep things interesting and prevent boredom. Try new exercises, workout routines, or fitness classes to keep things fresh and exciting.

4. Track your progress: Keep track of your progress by taking measurements, tracking your weightlifting capacity, or logging your workouts. This can help you to see the progress you're making, which can be motivating.

5. Celebrate small victories: Celebrate your small victories along the way, such as being able to lift a heavier weight or running a faster mile. These small wins can help to keep you motivated and remind you of how far you've come.

6. Remember your "why": Remember why you started bodybuilding in the first place. Whether it's to improve your health, build strength, or simply feel better about yourself, keeping your "why" in mind can help to keep you motivated even on tough days.