• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • i'm a ****ing loser

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by laxgoaliesrhs, May 31, 2012.

1. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

currently my bmi is 24.3

my bf is 23% and my height is 167 c.m & 151 lbs weight i just need to loose 20 pounds but i am failing & get my bf to at least 18%

i think it's not about motivation it's about enjoying and being deprived etc ..

i can diet for 3 or 4 days and on the fifth i will eat something like high fat cheese as a snack i just can't resist it especially when i think that this is going to be a long-term .

i don't know what happened .... before i start a diet i feel like i am ****ing superman fulled with motivation but when i pass 3 days or 4 days i would crave for sugar high fat foods and then i would try to minimize the damage by just eating as less as i can just like before half an hour i ate high fat cheese but not very much just a little .

but now i REGRET IT why did i do this why why just why , actually I AM DREAMING OF CANDIES AND COOKIES AND FOOD !! I DREAM WHEN I SLEEP THAT I AM EATING THEM AND THAT I AM FAILING !!!!!!!! and yesterday i dreamed that i failed !! i waked up and i was happy that it was only a dream !!

i think the final solution would be to take Appetite Suppressant Pills whatever the Consequences is either if it's going to cost me my life .

i just don't want to be fat anymore in Fact i am not the fat guy i am near skinny but there is 23% BF and i don't like my love-handles and my little chubby legs
      this is just stupid why just why .

DO you believe this ? i just cheated with a little high fat cheese and i am now Re-motivated to re-diet ! but i don't know if i can manage that for long-term

DAAAAAAAAMN this life is **** , well i have this plan , to eat and enjoy all kinds of FOOD and not care for anything because i am a geek / technology guy sitting all the day on a PC doing work , i train everyday in the gym for 45 minutes .

but i think that the skinny lifestyle wouldn't succeed for me ?! i mean i am sitting 8 to 10 hours on a chair in-front of the computer and when i am on a diet i don't feel like i have the ability to do anything ! my work needs focus and my focus is on the food & counting my calories & on what to eat next * on how to prepare the so-called healthy food and not on my work and i am spending only 45 minute a day in the gym so would this be enough ? would i reach my goal ?

well i was something like 76 k.g and after dieting i am now at 68.5 kg , but is this going to be forever ? i know about changing eating habits but i don't know if it would really work

actually i don't even know why i am saying all of this now but i just need help because i think i really can't live with this .... so ending my life would be better to live chubby you know

i can't have confidence in myself if i will be this sameway i have a bad self-image about myself which make me feel like a pussy . sometimes i just feel that the Inside me is not supposed to be this way it's supposed to be ripped and sexy and whatever like i feel that i am in someone else body as a punishment or something ??!?!?!?

that's enough for now i really never was that kind of honest about everything i think in-front of public ...

2. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

i'm a ****ing loser

Last edited by DaChallengeR; Today at 04:07 AM.

3. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

i'm a ****ing loser

Please get off the forums and go see a psych and dr

4. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

i'm a ****ing loser

First, you seriously need help. Talk to your parents immediately.
      Second, I would say BULK but again this will not solve your emotional issues.
      See a proffessional before doing anything.

5. casse

casse Well-Known Member

i'm a ****ing loser

Go to a Dr. Tell them about contemplating suicide. Get sorted out. Do it today.

6. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

i'm a ****ing loser

That's not a fat loss issue mate, you're mistaking symptoms for cause. You need to look into the root of your anxiety and depression. It happens to be food today, it'll be something else tomorrow unless you fix it. If you don't know what's causing it, go get some help in finding out.

7. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

i'm a ****ing loser

Stopped reading about a third of the way through, you're ADDICTED to food. Break your addiction and you can achieve your goals. Being hungry for a couple hours can't be compared to how Gandhi went 21 days w/o it.

8. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

i'm a ****ing loser

and what is he going to tell me ?

think positive ?

try to look at the white instead of black ?

that's not gonna work , i know what a psych he is just a good listener i need personal experiences i don't need motivation i can have it . but and a big BUT there is emotional problem as someone said here .

9. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

i'm a ****ing loser

omg your case is not so light for a typical "be positive" to suffice. A lot of people are getting obsessed over losing weight, exercise etc but not to the point of thinking about suicide. If you panicked because you had 10k calories every other day i would somewhat understand your panic but stressing because of eating cheese? Accept the fact that you have deeper issues and go visit a proffessional.

10. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

i'm a ****ing loser

stressing because you worked out hard 3 or 4 days and then you just screwed it up AND for what ? a little cheese ?! this shouldn't be happening .

Tags: