• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • I'm 29 years old. But I come in peace. Please don't attack me, I have a few Questions

Discussion in 'Over Age 35' started by parnassto, Jul 23, 2012.

1. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

sup guys? so, this is the over 35 crowd, huh?

i'm turning 30 years old next year, and i'm pretty scared. because i'm still out of shape, but i've made a lot of progress. My goal is to actually REVERSE my biological age, by the time I'm 35.

So when I'm 35, I want to look like I'm 30. With consistent bodybuilding, and getting to a low body fat (12-15%), and not smoking (quit 6 months ago), and plenty of hydration and hygiene, is this possible?

2. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

I'm 29 years old. But I come in peace. Please don't attack me, I have a few Questions

No. Not possible.

3. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

I'm 29 years old. But I come in peace. Please don't attack me, I have a few Questions

Of course it's possible but only you know if YOU can do it. Btw 10k posts here I'd think you would know the answer.

Good luck.

4. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

david, pls

lol, only recently started lifting (seriously) in january this year. went from 270 lbs ---> 225 lbs so far. and my face looks a lot better. but isn't it a general trend, that the lower the body fat, the more youthful one looks? isn't this true at any age?

5. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

but i guess some people have that 'baby fat chubby face' look which makes them look younger? and maybe a chiseled look makes you look older? i dunno. oh well, i'm just gonna keep lifting, getting into shape, and hope that i can reverse my biological age.

6. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

No get off my lawn!!!

7. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I'm 48 and I'm beating 35 year old women off me with a 5 iron....What was the question?

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

After I lost 80 lbs, one of my coworkers finally said something. He said I looked older. Thanks, bud.

9. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

... ...

10. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

You remind me of someone. Anthony Sanchez or something similar. Same kind of questions, same type of attitude.