• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • *I NEED YOUR HELP! MALE & FEMALE BODYBUILDER / FITNESS COMPETITORS!*

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dane_Q, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Dane_Q

Dane_Q New Member

Hi Everyone,

I'm a final year nutrition student based in Liverpool, England at John Moores University. And for my final year project I'm investigating the ways that bodybuilders, physique, classic, fitness competitors etc make weight for a competition. My research is aimed at 3 areas from a nutritional perspective, supplementation and any changes a competitor might implement in training in order to achieve a competition ready physique.

This is where you come in, below is a link to my questionnaire which is 100% confidential and does not involve the collection of any personal information whatsoever. The questionnaire will only take a couple of minutes to complete and this isn’t spam or anything else it is a genuine questionnaire for my research.

*Scroll to the bottom of the first page and click you want to take part and begin, that’s it.*

https://demo-account.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/an-investigation-into-the-various-practices-and-technique-2

Thank you for your time!

Dane

2. Dane_Q

Dane_Q New Member

Mark B thanks for allowing me to post on the forum for my research.