• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • I have the chance to move out with two friends…Thoughts?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by uFaro, Sep 6, 2012.

1. uFaro

uFaro Well-Known Member

I live at home at the moment, and tbh I can be fairly dependant - for example food is usually cooked for me, washing done etc. I pay rent of course so don't completely rinse me!

Two of my mates and one of their brothers currently share a three-bedroom house. The brother is moving out which means there is a space free and they've asked if I want to move in. I'm considering it because a) I can't stay at home forever and b) as lame as it sounds it will give me a bit of independence lol. Also...house parties! ;)

Anyone have any experience living with friends? I do like my own space and wonder if their habits would do my head in!

Another point to make is my mates girlfriend used to live there. They were in a pretty serious relationship but broke up a couple of months ago – that’s why his brother moved in. His ex still hangs about with us occasionally. Feel like I would be “Taking her placeâ€, if that makes sense?

2. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

I have the chance to move out with two friends…Thoughts?

sounds ace... as long as you don't be lazy with the housework like you are at work

have you got enough money to then move in on your own if you so wish.... just thinking if they actually wind you up to live with then that would be a better option than moving back home

3. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Move in and smash away

4. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Be prepared to lose your friends. You never really know what someone is like until you spend 24hrs a day with them.

I found out the hard way and haven't spoken to him for years now...before we were best mates but he slowly drove me insane and now can't stand the sight of the pr1ck.

5. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Just because you live with some1 don't mean you have to be in their company 24/7. There will be disagreements and arguments along the way but as longs as you're all mature you'll be fine

6. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

this is the quickest way to loose friends, there is so many other people out there u could move in with don't make the mistake of moving in with friends,

7. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

One of them is lazy as s*it and the other is always cleaning the house. I'd also clean etc because that's in my nature. My bedroom is immaculate lol.

They've been living together for a while and still get along. Might consider a trial run if they'd allow it.

Only bad thing is I would get the smallest room. Discount on rent?

8. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Just do it. If you don't like it move out.

4 good friends of mine live together and get on fine

9. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

if you move in with them, dont expect them to do your washing, ironing, cooking and cleaning. On the other hand PARTY!

Have you got room for offo think he needs to move out too!

10. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

I bet the rent is much cheaper living at home then it would be moving out and with what you said in your post "guy shouted at me infront of the whole office" I would make sure you are 100% secure in your job before making any decisions.