• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • I ate 3 Meals today.

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by Raleoxilevz, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

And to tell you the truth it felt alot better then 6 small meals. I cant stand eating something and still having that sensation of wanting to eat more.

To anyone that dieting and eats 6 small meals or greater and is struggling with dieting. Try eating 3 bigger meals, mite just be what you need to keep you on the right track, but hey i guess its just personal preference.

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I ate 3 Meals today.

Now you're learning!!!

3. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

I ate 3 Meals today.

What a novel idea.

seriously though, I used to subscribe to the 6 small meals throughout the day eating schedule because I had gone from borderline anorexia to a bulking phase. Basically, this was a function of making sure my binging tendency was under control and to have my stomach slowly adjust and stretch to allow for normal sized meals. I found that although the phase was necissary at the time to allow for comfortable intake, the time spent preparing so many meals, as well as the constant thinking about food was proving to be more stress than it was worth. I soon switched to 4 larger meals and now consume 2 actual meals in a day and then get the remainder with something like ice-cream before going to sleep given i've reached macro and micronutrient sufficiency.

Its much more freeing, isn't it? ^_^

4. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

I ate 3 Meals today.

Strong username to OP's post content ratio.

5. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

I ate 3 Meals today.

I ate 5-6 small meals a day for a while. Life was miserable. Knew I couldn't keep doing that.

I started eating 3 meals a day. Life is great.

6. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

I ate 3 Meals today.

reading this forum has really helped. I use to be one of those people that thought eating carbs before bed made you fat etc etc. I actually enjoy dieting now.

If only i was a better cook.. think of the possibilities

7. blondygirl

blondygirl Well-Known Member

I ate 3 Meals today.

That's great, keep up the learning process and you'll find that the whole diet portion of your training isn't the rocket science others would have you believe!

Reps coming!!

8. sehiaudop

sehiaudop Well-Known Member

I ate 3 Meals today.

The inability for people who've been broscientists to grasp simple concepts about nutrition by taking a few simple suggestions, I find, is comparable to the difficulty addicts and alcoholics have when trying to grasp the 12-step program.

^personal experience in both fields, and lets put it this way, you are a rarity....which is very sad given that there are no mind altering subsances with the acception of mind-numbingly repetetive dieting involved in the thought process. The comparison is sometimes so equivilant I often find myself in AA meetings listening to someone who hasn't got a clue and thinking "dude, read the stickies"

The above is completely random, but this thread was just such a perfect example for countering the frustration I feel sometimes when I see posters trying to help someone and they are so stubborn they won't even consider simple logic.

OP is repped.

9. lonerr4evamp

lonerr4evamp Well-Known Member

I ate 3 Meals today.

It was amazing the feeling i had. Now i can go to bed not lay there thinking when my next meals going to be.

10. casse

casse Well-Known Member

I ate 3 Meals today.

i like eating one meal to tell you the truth but on a normal day i usually do 3. honestly, it doesn't get much better (for me) t han having a granola bar or some light crap at around noon and then going to a restaurant and having a huge meal in the evening

Tags: