• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Human Growth Hormone

Discussion in 'Training' started by emininojiq, Mar 8, 2012.

1. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

I want to start taking HGH to get taller and stronger, but I'm not sure of the long term effects on a 17 year old. I don't want to take it if it will have negative permanent effects. Just some back ground on me I've been working out for 3.5 years 4-6 days a week, pretty much everyone I know who lifts as much as I do is stronger than me, I've taken creatine mono, protein, and Pre-workout(none of which did much good). So is it a bad idea, if so why? Are there any alternatives(e.g. testosterone, anavar, Superdrol, ect.) that might have less negative side effects.

2. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Human Growth Hormone

Unless your want a big gut and all brah. Apparently, not entirely sure, but I've heard that it won't do much if you're under 26 - 28. But don't take me for my word, do some research on it.

3. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Human Growth Hormone

First question do you have any idea how expensive HGH is...

Also you aren't allowed to talk about illegal substances on here so not really going to answer your questions about alternatives.

4. gabarit

gabarit Well-Known Member

Human Growth Hormone

TRAIN HARDER TRAIN UNTIL YOU PUKE then if your strenght did not goes up think to alternative eat more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Human Growth Hormone

HGH is illegal? wut?

6. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Human Growth Hormone

-costs an assload of $$$

lmao sure those are alternatives but your training and diet probably just suck big hairy monkey balls

7. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Human Growth Hormone

Cant be too illegal when you can buy them online lol, my advice youll end up messing yourself up on that sht your at a peak where your bodys growing just eat heaps an lift weights

8. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Human Growth Hormone

[​IMG]

Buying HGH online is like buying 'diamonds' online at $10 a carat from a 'legitimate' Middle Eastern company with a holding firm based in the British Virgin Islands.

9. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Human Growth Hormone

I know it's expensive, but I could probably get a doctor to proscribe it and get my insurance to cover most of it. @jbball I don't know if I'm training hard enough but I'm pretty sore after every workout and my diet is really quite good: mostly Chicken Steak and Fruit with some Carbs(breakfast only) and vegetables, I consume barely any sugar throughout the day.

10. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Human Growth Hormone

Why would your doctor prescribe you with HGH?

Your diet doesn't sound really good, it sounds like you're eating jack all calories.

I've always loved how people refer to 'fruit' and 'carbohydrates' in their own separate categories. The entire caloric value of fruit comes from sugar, which is very much a carbohydrate.