• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • How to bulk during school hours

Discussion in 'Training' started by parnassto, Aug 25, 2012.

1. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Title says it all.. How do i bulk during school hours if teachers absolutely do not let any food in the classes. I just ended my cutting phase and I'm ready to bulk. I'm going to eat a huge breakfast each day but my school hours are 7:30 - 2:25. Lunch 12:00. Is it possible to bulk during these hourS? Im stressing out! All I know is that I'm allowed to have drinks. So I was thinking about weight gainers but at the moment I have no clue which is why I'm here! Is casein a possibility throughout the day and take a shake around 12? Please welP!

2. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

How to bulk during school hours

eat inbetween classes man come on. make it happen. dont make excuses, just figure it out.

3. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

We have 3 minute breaks between classes which means my classes can be anywhere on the 4 floors. I could have math on the 4th floor and english on the 1st.. or the basement. three lates = detention. Its actually stressful as hell. How would I eat my whole bulking meal in 3 minutes

4. casse

casse Well-Known Member

id love bulking during schoool instead of summer. you can get huge meals from the cafeteria. eat 1k+ in a sitting and then just eat the rest of the calories at breakfast/dinner/late night snack. if not, eat protein bars or sommin during class/in between classes

5. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

I use to steal milk carton from lunch and ill be sipping on them during class srs

6. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Why do you have to eat between classes? Cant you just get your calories from your breakfast, lunch, and once you get home snacks + dinner? Not that hard

7. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Well I was told to eat every 2-3 hours from many sources on this website.. Is that wrong?

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

You don't need a massive amount of calories to gain muscle just calculate your maintenance and add 300 calories. Lets say to bulk you need 3000 calories just split it into 3 meals, in the morning, lunch time, and dinner. Its not that complicated.

9. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

yes, that is wrong. theres a reason why IF and many others work.

you can get all your calories in 2-3 meals. you dont need to eat every 2-3 hours.

theres also a guy that was on transformation of the week who only ate ~250 calories every day during the week and then ate like 10k calories a day on the weekend.

its calories in vs calories out.

10. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Just eat more after school if you have too (No need to eat every 3 hours). Grab a scoup of ice cream after tea, drink some olive oil.

Tags: