• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • How to beat moobs with exercise

Discussion in 'Training' started by MarkB, Nov 30, 2017.

1. MarkB

MarkB Administrator Staff Member

Man boobs (or moobs) are a major problem for many people - are there any exercises out there which can help?

2. Newstarter

Newstarter Well-Known Member

I thought it was not possible to get rid of "moobs" once they appear?

3. Myjourney

Myjourney Well-Known Member

I would have thought your body will at some point burn the "moob" fat for fuel? After all we do see woman's chest size reduce if they exercise regularly?

4. MathewsM

MathewsM Member

Moobs are a non-threatening enlargement of men's breast tissue, it usually happens when a man is overweight. It's a common thing in puberty and among older folks as well. Either way, you can do a lot about it. Basically, your goal is to lose some fat through diet and built up strength. At least 80% of your diet should be healthy foods (eat as clean as you can) and you should also add weightlifting to your routine, where you base your workout on compound movements (deadlifts, squats, bench presses, dips, military presses and pull ups). Doing chest isolation moves will not get you anywhere! The third part of the equation is sleep - you need to have enough rest and you need to find your sweet spot. Weightlifting is amazing and it works great with cardio - just walking around every day will do an amazing job and you can get some Mens Birkenstock or any comfy shoes and just walk your fat away. Other than that, jogging at the gym or outside will do additional work with your fat tissue. Never give up!"

5. Toneup

Toneup Well-Known Member

6. MarkB

MarkB Administrator Staff Member

I was always under the impression that there was nothing you could do for man boobs but from the feedback here it seems there are exercises and diet which can help. Does anyone have any specific training programs which might help?

7. Newstarter

Newstarter Well-Known Member

Has anyone managed to beat this issue after developing moobs?

8. gracy

gracy Member

I weigh more than I should be. I am feeling some change in the chest, it is enlarging should I be considering as it as man booms. If so what is the necessary step I should take.

Tags: