• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • How much time would it take me to lose every pound of muscle in my body ???

Discussion in 'Training' started by casse, Aug 10, 2012.

1. casse

casse Well-Known Member

I have screwed by working my chest...i want to lose muscle on my chest...they look like pure muscular tits..yes i do have upper chest but it doesnt make difference..i do have fat on my chest..but trust me..its the muscle which is like tits....i tried flies pullovers every single exercise but they just work the same muscle.i am barrel chested and my titty chest muscle protrudes out....and when i wear skin tight t shirts my chest pokes out of t shirts and is purely identical to shape of tits....i wana go on fasting now to reduce every single muscle ..is 120 calorie diet enough? i have heard christian bale used it...

2. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

How much time would it take me to lose every pound of muscle in my body ???

try not to do any workout that entails using your chest muscles?? or at least cut it back.. bench press for example...

how your chest turns out comes down to genetics...

3. vergeeld

vergeeld Well-Known Member

120 calories? Good work op. if your sedentary, you'll need even less. No wa**ing yeah, you don't wanna put yourself in too big a deficit.

4. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

dude atrophy is the slowest process....i have tried it.....and incase even by mistake u work the same muscle which is being atrophied same amount if muscle comes up immeditaely...u wud have been vin diesel chest that is the kind of shape my chest is acquiring and even worse...mine is roundish and identical to shape of tits and being barrel chested too..it sucks to the core man

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

i m not saying defici of 120 calorie i m saying consuing only 120 calories a day.....

6. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

you, sir, are what is known as a troll on these forums....and the only thing you feed to trolls is NEG reps...

please..be serious, or be gone....

7. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

You know that even anorexic girls that weigh 60 lbs have muscles, right? And you want to get rid of ALL of your muscles?

You're gonna need some surgery performed in a third world by a "doctor".

8. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Saw this coming.

9. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

" How much time would it take me to lose every pound of muscle in my body ???"

if you left yourself to decompose, 6 months to a year or so, depending on environment.

10. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

well i was skinny guy when i joined gym..i had no chest muscles ..now i have.....isnt it possible to lose the chest muscle which is developed on calorie deficit??

christian bale is my only inspiration now....he consumed 120 calorie a day to get skinny....