• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • how much money do you think you will need and at what age do you plan to retire?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by n1du0f, May 1, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

how much money do you think you will need and at what age do you plan to retire?

A financial brokerage.

I buy leads from websites of people looking for financial products, and then call them and help them find what they're after. I charge a fee for my service as well as make a commission off the product. I needed licenses and stuff to get set up so it wasn't cheap or particularly easy, but tbh now it's set up it's a piece of ****.

I also had a background in finance.

2. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

how much money do you think you will need and at what age do you plan to retire?

never want to retire as ill only kill msyself, its morally soul destroying not working, as its not like when your old you can look forward to retiring with your wife as by that time her best days are a distant memory and all your left with is a skelton with wormy skin

3. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

lol dangermaus, dream on

4. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Not for me then , i have a background in not understanding finance

5. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Who cares how much money you have when you live in a sess pitt like this country, my m8 from college went to live in oz for a while with family & he has no cash for himself yet but wen you see on his FB that an average boring day he is swimming on the Gold Coast(?) having bbqs on the beach at night it makes this concrete jungle filled with scum look less pleasant, depressing & its only getting worse