• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • How much ABS workout ?

Discussion in 'Training' started by vijugati8g, Apr 9, 2012.

1. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

I want to extend my 4 days workout routine to 5 days so i added day 3 for abs workout and cardio i want to work seriously on my ABS and was wondering if i training them only once a week would be enough ? and if yes for how long should i workout ?

Your opinions are appreciated.

2. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

How much ABS workout ?

Yes, it is enough you get a lot of indirect work from other exercises depending on what you are doing. Squats, Deads, Military press, bench press all activate the core. You won't see abs unless you drop weight though. You could consider doing abs twice a week tho. The abs are just like any other set of muscles.

3. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

How much ABS workout ?

Thank you but for how long ? an hour an hour and a half (for only once a week).

4. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

How much ABS workout ?

1-2 a week with 9-12 sets of med to high reps

If you can do hanging leg lifts, more power to you

5. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

How much ABS workout ?

No need for an hour dedicated to abs. Forget the members name but he has one of the best midsections ive seen and he does 3x10 situps on a decline w a 25lb plate, then leg raises w a medicine ball or dumbbell I think. But thats it and I think he only does it 2 times a week. abs dont need to be destroyed for an hour. 2 exercises twice a week just as you would do for chest, legs etc. they are a muscle and dont need to be trained differently or burnt out everyday. That should be plenty

6. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

7. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

How much ABS workout ?

I've been hearing this a lot thanks, i will be doing once a week 5 (3 sets each) exercises, or 3 exercises twice a week.

Damn! that surely demotivate me seriously ppl how can you manage to have that low BF ? i mean after training for few months i took my BF measurement and it was 18.7% donno how much i was lol, this surely demotivate me :/ i just have to work and forget about cutting. (btw i made an order from bb.com i included Animal Cut) let's just hope it works with a good cardio routine currently doing 30 mins per day after my workout.

8. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

How much ABS workout ?

Dude, it shouldn't demotivate you it should inspire you to work harder as you too can obtain those goals. BTW that dude is 35 years old. Chances are he has been doing this for awhile don't fret mate.

9. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

How much ABS workout ?

Been thinking about getting some type of fat burner myself ill check that out.

But yea this whole cutting thing sucks! So hard to stay motivated but people like hack squat keep me believing its possible.

Just wanna bulk. Buffalo chicken and burgers ftw haha

10. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

How much ABS workout ?

yea bro that was in no way meant to demotivate. He helps motivate me along w other members. I just wanted to show you dont need tons of work for abs. If you scroll down he has a blog saying exactly what he does.

Don't ever let another persons physique demotivate you. It should motivate you to reach that level and beyond

Tags: