• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Hoarders

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by casse, May 8, 2012.

1. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen the documentary about hoarders ??? fcuk me how the hell do these guys live day to day lives climbing over furniture atc in there houses with rooms you cant even get into ???

its pretty unreal to be fair .
      anyone do this or any experience of this first hand ??

im not talking about a few bits and bobs either im talking about a 12 room house with all 12 rooms absolutely chocka block with crap over 40 years worth !!!

2. yesun

yesun Well-Known Member

Hoarders

I fancied watching this mate, l am completely the opposite, if l havent used it for a few months if goes in the bin.

3. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Hoarders

mate your like me i cant stand clutter, my house has furniture you can see through or all way under for this same reason, but these folks would blow your mind its unreal ...

and the fact that they cant stand to part with any of it is really beyond comprehension... they can only just get in bed to lay down as there is soo much rubbish !!!

4. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Hoarders

Slight tangent but did you see the one on disguting homes ?

One in Ireland where they couldnt understand what was under the rug, it wasnt actaully a rug, it was a decomposed shetland pony !

5. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Hoarders

You want to shake some sense into them! Baffles me why the need to keep soggy newspapers and rotting food?!

I'm like Milky and am completely ruthless withy possessions, I have no issues chucking things out if I don't need or use them. I feel very sorry for them really

6. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Hoarders

no mate didnt see that fcuk me thats just nasty lol!!!

7. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Hoarders

I do honestly think I have hoarding tendencies... I never want to throw away something that isn't broke. "I might use it one day", "It might come in handy, never know when I'll need it". But you've got to be ruthless. I have a bedroom in my house full of books all piled up and my room is beginning to look like that. Even after I've read it I just can't part with them...

I'm not as bad as those people though. I watched one where he had multiple copies of the same issue of Radio Times (he had about ten of the same issue and they wouldn't even be worth anything in years to come) but he didn't want to throw them away. However when they suggested he get rid of silver family heirlooms he was like "Yeah ok, they have no practical value" LMAO Priorities all wrong...

8. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Hoarders

I've worked in quite a few houses in the same condition as these on a few occasions, due to contracts with local housing association.

The smell is the worst thing

9. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Hoarders

thats the foul-est thing ive ever heard

10. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Hoarders

There were about 120 dead / decomposed dogs, and sh*t everywhere.

IRONICALLY one of the rooms had over half a million pounds worth of antiques in tho, and to top it of it was above a SHOP !

Tags: