• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Hi everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by vegito12, May 3, 2016.

1. vegito12

vegito12 Member

My Name is Thomas Hall and I am 28 years old and am from New Zealand and studying at Otago Uni doing Dentistry and have my own car and it is a Nissan Cefiro 1995 Automatic 2.5 litre and I used to go to the gym when I was in Auckland when I came Dunedin was busy so usually do working and a bit of running at the beach or around the area I am in I will be joining the Uni gym next week and hope to get more fit and also tone m body up a bit.

2. divinemaredi

divinemaredi Member

A warm weclome to you...Those are good goals right there, and are a lot similar to mine but I'll be glad to say that your at the perfect forum to get tips and help about toning up...
      So all the best to your success!

3. madfuntool

madfuntool Member

I am a new member too joined here. The best way to gain muscles is to workout and join a gym. If you really want to increase your muscle then you have to join a gym and give yourself time. Be stick to the forum and you will know some other ways also.

4. fitman990

fitman990 Member

Welcome to the forum, dear friend. It's always good to see a new member joining this forum. This forum is one of the best places on the Internet to discuss bodybuilding. Feel free to post and enjoy the forum.