• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Have you ever been chucked out of an all-u-can eat restaurant for eating too much

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Capone, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Well this guy has

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/c...103131367.html

Isn't that false advertising or are they somehow covered in the smallprint?

Incidentally, what kind of all-u-can eat restaurants do you go to and what can you put away? I've only ever been to one chinese one and after we had payed I then found out it was meatless, cue world war three with the missus for bringing me to that unholy anti-carnivore place. lol

2. wakamjibu1n

wakamjibu1n Well-Known Member

Have you ever been chucked out of an all-u-can eat restaurant for eating too much

They do have the right to remove you and or charge you if they think you are going OTT or wasting food.

3. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Have you ever been chucked out of an all-u-can eat restaurant for eating too much

I was to only when they found the two buckets under the table i was hiding

4. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

I knew they'd have some kind of clause otherwise the Gb weightlifting, Japanese Sumo team, or just a group of large postworkout guys could just walk in and eat everything on the premises

5. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

i was in one in Swinton the other week when this big fat bastard walked in, looked round, and stood there as if to say " yeah l'm here, prepare to be impressed "

I said to the Mrs " look at fat bollox here thinking he's the daddy "

I just couldnt believe how awesome he thought he was

6. tu1ck

tu1ck Well-Known Member

Would've been funny if he had a 5kg mountain of food before him and then started nearly choking to death on something like a pre meal olive

7. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Sorry mate but i was there to eat just like you fcuker, i just made it look good lol !!

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

i dont normally bother with all you can eat, as i cant eat enough to make it worthwhile anyway.. now my 8 stone wife , she can fcukin make them pay lol..... we both walk in and i bet they think im the big eater .. wrong i will go up twice if that, missus will be up and down with a fcukin plateful every 10 minutes lol... i get bored waiting for her to finish...

9. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

awwwww mate , you now the type describes himself as " a big bloke " when he's actaully " a fat ku*t "...

10. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Yeah they usually have a fair usage policy so stop people taking the ****. Most of the all you can eat places in Dublin are ****ty Chinese places.