• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Halovar help

Discussion in 'Training' started by Capone, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

I'm 16 years old and I have been working out seriously for about a year. I know all of my muscle groups, how to workout, proper forms and etc. Supplement wise I have always been on pre workout and post workout protein twice a day. Now I am starting a 30 day cycle of Halovar and I am on pre workout D-stunner, during workout basic amino acids, and Syntha-6 post workout. The discussion is about Halovar. I did a 2 week cycle of it and loved it about 2 months ago. By the way, I know all side effects and everything. I am doing a 30 day cycle tomorrow and I know how to cycle it with proper dosages, organ shields and proper pct, diet and water etc!!!! I am on pre workout and it has a lot of caffeine and on Halovar it says discontinue if heart palpitations occur. I get them sometimes from pre workout, should I lessen my pre workout when I am on halovar?
      Thanks.

2. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Halovar help

I'm speechless.

3. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Halovar help

You're 16 years old, you're little more than a child still. Cut down all the cr*p, invest in a GOOD diet and an intense, adequate weight training program. And that's it.

4. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Halovar help

Okay, but what do you think about the whole pre workout and halovar thing?

5. defelqy

Halovar help

I think you need to forget about that. Look at yourself for a minute, you have a growing body, enjoy your age, engage in weight training and do it nice and healthy. Work hard, with time you'll see the results you want.

6. xenogent

xenogent Well-Known Member

Halovar help

I mean that's 100% true, but other people say its fine its just a cheat and its very mild as long as I do it all right.

7. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Halovar help

Well, follow their advice then. The results you're looking for are not inside a pill... They come with hard work, patience, time and dedication. Good luck with whatever choice you make.

8. barquearnu

barquearnu Well-Known Member

Halovar help

16 and 1 year of training and already goin for a PH cycle? I shant waste an ounce of advice for you.

Srs stay safe OP. im sure you know how goid methylated compounds are for your sweet sweet liver.

9. defelqy

Halovar help

That's the thing really... He's got so much to learn, so much to lift, and he's already considering this type of option.

10. njd84

njd84 Member

If you had success on a 2 week cycle of halovar it was all mental. You don't need roids at such a young age.

Tags: