• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Gym excuses !!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Canellesao, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

In your gym do u ever get them clowns who pile too much weight on... do a rep or so and then make an excuse why they put the weight down.
      "grips not right" or "im stood in the wrong position for bicep curls" or "im a fcukin faggot and my hip flexors hurt when i bench"

I heard the fcukin best EVER one this morning !!

I trained legs, went up to 440kg on leg press , super setted them with seated calf press which the is over the other side of the gym.

As i was half way through my calf press i saw 2 HUGE guys go sit on the leg press , i thought to myself 'well i cnt go any heavier that 440 so il make that my last set'

Heard one of the lads go "wats on there, 440kg ? thats easy ", he jumped on, did a half @ss rep and then....

"Oh ffs, my shoe isn't tied"

But then, when his mate went to the toilet, he jumped off the machine, asked another lad to help him take some of the plates off,
      He took 200kg off

Best bit.... his mate came back and said to him, did u drop set it ..... "YEAH MAN, 440kg, 340kg, 200kg"

2. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Gym excuses !!!

Not heard any excuses as such but this obese man came into my gym the other month and got on the bike next to me. After 2mins he got off and said he had to go home as he thought he left the iron on ffs! No wonder he was a fat tw@t! Not seen him since!

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Gym excuses !!!

That's so funny!! I'm gonna keep an eye out for this in the gym...macho ballocks

4. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Gym excuses !!!

Oh dear

5. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Gym excuses !!!

Lmao hear all sorts mate mostly out of my own gob over the past week as ive had a sore shoulder but i refussed not to go to the gym id rather moan like a bitch than sit at home .. But ones of the best ive heard is im weak today as i havnt had my protien shake before the gym ..

6. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Gym excuses !!!

When my mate squats and he wants to get out of dropping his ass all the way down he says my body physically won't let me go lower. The thing is if he just dropped the weight he could go lower so it's just a bull**** excuse!

7. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Gym excuses !!!

Seen this many times lol

8. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Gym excuses !!!

Seen a gym rat doing tbar rows and counting his reps out loud, he was at 4 but when a few people he knew came in he said, 13, 14, 15......

9. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Gym excuses !!!

I haven't got a story of an excuse but I did remember something that made me laugh. A young asian gangsta was using the standing calf raise machine and after he comes off he says to me "That works your shoulders yeah bruv?". It took everything in me not to laugh in his face.

Ha oh I just remembered my own excuse, I couldn't deadlift a particular day because my tracksuit bottoms were too tight...

10. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Gym excuses !!!

They come in mens sizes too mate!

Tags: