• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Good Luck OP

Discussion in 'Training' started by parnassto, Aug 15, 2012.

1. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

I need to loose bodtfat while gaining muscles, and havent really been able to grasp the concept of IF for some reason. Could anyone please explain it lols.

2. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Good Luck OP

You eat in a 8 hour window or less

3. xenogent

xenogent Well-Known Member

Good Luck OP

you skip breakfast and eat at a later time.

4. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

5. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Good Luck OP

Basically you eat all your food within 8-6 hours of the day, the rest of the time all you can consume is water, creatine, BCAAs, coffee/tea with no sugar. The time which you spend without eating means sleeping included. I sleep for 10 hours, so essentially I'm only awake for 8 hours of the fast.

The way I do it: 7:30AM - Wake up, 8:00AM - Go to the gym, 11:00AM - First meal, Whey Protein and Creatine, 1:00PM - Meal 2, 3:00PM - Meal 3, 5:00/5:30PM - Last meal, Whey Protein, 6:00PM - fast starts 9:30/10:00PM Sleep, and then it starts again. Sometimes I'll do my workout at 4:00PM but it doesn't really matter. You should eat the majority of your macros after your workout though.

6. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Good Luck OP

You choose an 8 hour window to eat 1pm - 9pm or 12pm - 8pm or whatever you want. After that you fast for 16 hours and repeat the process again.

7. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Good Luck OP

You eat at certian times and fast at others. Basically fast for 18 hours(dont eat but can drink coffee, tea, water, etc) and then eat in the 8 hour time window.

A good thing to do is choose the last hour of the fast 14 or 15 hours in and do your training/workout that you would do. Then once your done and the 16 hours passed eat a decent but good meal so your body uses that, then from there eat your requirements till the last hour then fast again till tomorrow.

I like what some guy said about training before your 8 hour window. He said in a way makes your body think i need to gain this muscle or get better at doing this for food.

8. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Good Luck OP

Thank you for making this thread OP. Ive been wondering about it also.

My question is. Do you have to fast every day for results? With my work im not sure i can time it out right so say i fasted 6 days a week. 1 day i eat normal. Do i still get results?

9. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Good Luck OP

what results were you hoping for? Fasting for 16 hours a day doesnt have magical properties other than possible hunger blunting effects.

10. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Good Luck OP

From what ive read its a great fat burner?

Tags: