• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • From a females POV, what do you think of Rhianna?Second chance for domestic beatdown?

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding' started by Korporalegq, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Do you think less of her for getting the **** beaten out of her and then goes back to Chris for dick? Sends the right to message to young girls out there, no? BRB he hits you, BRB they all come crawling back for more.

What do you guys think? Do you believe in everyone deserves in a second chance in domestic violence?

2. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

From a females POV, what do you think of Rhianna?Second chance for domestic beatdown?

It's part of the abuse cycle, sadly. I want to believe Chris Brown has changed, since that incident, for the better.
      My guess is he might refrain from hitting her again, seeing they are both in the limelight and the public knew about it all.
      But, abused victims often go back to their abusers. It's part of the cycle.
      When they have had enough, they will stop going back.
      But, in truth, you're over simplifying it a bit. It is a complicated thing, the abuse cycle. I've known women who have been abused. It is not as black and white as one might think.

Just my $.02

3. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

From a females POV, what do you think of Rhianna?Second chance for domestic beatdown?

Last edited by whatevergirl; Today at 11:03 AM.

4. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Not only girls but guys too.

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Victims of domestic abuse do not come 'crawling back for more,' though. They lack perhaps something inside of themselves, that they need to work on and/or they have high hopes that the person who abused them, has changed.

No one ''wants'' to be abused.

6. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Frankly, I don't care what she does. She's an adult and can do as she pleases. As for sending the wrong message, people shouldn't be using any celebrity as a moral role model.

7. Raleoxilevz

I think she missed the sex. Only reason I can think of. You got knocked the **** out, so the only reason you would go back to that person is because you like the fact of being over-powered and the sex on the side.

8. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

true erin, but...she could do a lot of good from sharing the experience with young women, being in the limelight...and teaching how to avoid some of the mistakes she might have made. not a role model, but definitely think young women would listen...even if she reaches just one...to what she has to say, seeing her status as a famous person.

Well, we don't know her reasons. lol But, I doubt it's just for the sex. People who are abused, and continue to return to their abusers, do so because they might not think they deserve better. Maybe she was abused as a kid, and this looks and feels familiar. That's often times, more of the reason someone returns to his/her abuser.

Not just for sex.

9. Raleoxilevz

This.

Also, it's celebrity gossip which is hardly entirely truthful.

You're not really 22, are you?

Do you REALLY think like this? Or you just trying to be all alpha and shiit?

10. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Several spouses of abusive people suffer of a mental condition called "codependency". It's very sad and I don't blame them for it. They need help.