• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • For the really skinny and scrawny guys!

Discussion in 'Training' started by sehiaudop, Mar 27, 2012.

1. sehiaudop

sehiaudop Well-Known Member

HOLA NINOS. JK. HELLO SKINNY DUDES. Well I just wanted to let all you skinny scrawny guys out there, with that crappy fast metabolisms that you have, know that you can get much bigger very fast. I'm not a very big guy myself but i changed amazingly fast because of 3 supplements that im taking and my workouts that im doing. I have gotten noticeable changes on me to the point where i went from being called "scrawny skinny kid" to a "hey, you looked ripped now and a bit bigger but your still SOMEWHAT skinny." Yes im still skinny but im telling you, I have changed so amazingly and my weight has increased fast. I have been working out for about 2 months already and taking my supplements for about 1 month and I love my fast progress. Once I added these supplements into my diet, I started getting a lot bigger than that first month of training.

Here they are:

USPlabs - Jack3d

This will get you really pumped up but will make you not want to eat very much. Fight the "I dont want to eat" and try to get as much calories as you can. I dont feel hungry but I try to fit in at least 2800 calories into my diet. Take this, keep eating, and be happy with the awesome energy it gives you. It tastes great. You will love it.

Optimum Nutrition - Glutamine Powder

I dont know if this is helping very much but I have noticed that I started to heal up much faster and my arms didn't feel as sore for days. Plus it doesn't taste like anything.

Optimum Nutrition - Serious Mass

This bad boy will really put some fat on you that will let you burn it up in your workout to get that fast muscle. It has put a load of weight on me and made me look healthier than what I used to look like. Everything in it is great if you want to gain that weight.

So just take these you skinny dudes. I have been taking them for a month and I have already grown so much. If you look at my December picture, know that that was the same way I looked on the month of February.

2. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

For the really skinny and scrawny guys!

or you can just lift and eat

3. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Stats: 5'7", 127lbs

What the **** did you weigh before?

4. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

this

5. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Supps are good and all but they are secondary to FOOD

6. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

i dont know cuz i never worked out. I was way too skinny though and a lot lighter.

7. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Not just eat and lift. I was doing that for an entire month and it didnt really work out for me. Every skinny guy should eat and lift plus they should probably take those supplements that im taking. Once I added those supplements then I started getting a fast boost. Cant wait to see how I look next month!

8. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

if anything the mass gainer provided the extra calories you failed to get through food

9. masoven4u

Supps, especially PWOs, do nothing without a decent diet. Nothing. If anything the serious mass made up for the fact you weren't enough for that "entire month"

10. masoven4u

Stay motivated, dont expect life changing results in just a month. Changing your body is a long-term commitment with long-term results. Lift heavy, eat heavy, sleep heavy.