• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Female Misc what are your views on dating a virgin?

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding' started by Capone, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Terry4

Terry4 Well-Known Member

Female Misc what are your views on dating a virgin?

OP, seriously just hire a prostitute for a couple of weeks (not srs). The learning curve isn't so big in regards to sex. It's not some sage skill that takes a lifetime to develop. You'll pick up on it in a relatively brief amount of time.

Do you tell women that you're a virgin on the first date or something?

There are still religious women who have their virginities into their 20s. They're waiting for marriage.

There's nothing wrong with celibacy if that's what you're into. Don't let your lack of sex affect your self esteem. You're no more or less worthy than someone who has much more experience than you. It's your character, your role as a father figure and spouse that determines your worth as a male, by my standards at least.

Yes, but it's one of those things where the sex is usually the best in the beginning of the relationship and it is good to know what you're doing from the get go.

But I don't think that bad sex in the beginning of the relationship will necessarily ruin it. We all have our strengths and weaknesses and at different times.

2. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

I am of this school of thought.

3. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

It's all about what you want OP. If you want to be with a girl and don't want to wait until marriage, then don't. The problem with this situation I see is that you are 27, if you don't have a problem with giving up your v-card, then why so late? I am sure most women will wonder the same thing. On the other hand if you want to wait, I can respect that and women are more likely to understand that over than I have been trying for ___ years with no luck, they will think something is wrong...

Just my 2 cents...

4. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

I really don't want to wait till marriage, but I would like to only have sex with one person for the rest of my life. I don't want to fuk some trashy whore with stds