• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Feeling like crap for months!

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by herunder88, Jun 7, 2012.

1. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

First off i posted this in the section because i am considering AAS to get me out of this rut i am in. If a mod deems it necessary to move my post, i apologise. Righto so a few months back my life was somewhat messed up, my misses went rather loopy and we separated. However the month apart made her realise that she did in fact still feel the same way about me etc. So we got back together and everythings been fine, happy days.

Recently I have also moved house, I now have a landlady that gives a **** and I'm decorating/repairing where needed and she's paying for materials. I'm also starting up a new online business to supplement my income. So right now I'm optimistic about the future, I'm in a good place mentally! I eat well, train as hard as i can (i have a herniated lumbar disc) and have been sleeping fine. Yet i still feel like **** everyday! Especially when i lift, half way through a session i feel drained. Not out of breath or lactic, just hard-core lethargy! It's really starting to **** me off! It's hard enough training with the disc injury, I'm absolutely sick to death of sciatica!

So to the point of this whiney ass thread :p, is it possible that i could combat this lethargy with AAS? And do you think i would get any improvement with my disc injury on AAS? Bearing in mind my back has been a lot less painful since i rehabilitated myself with weight training. This is totally against my GP's wishes btw, i was advised to never lift anything heavy again. But tbh i was in agony before strengthing my core and currently the pain is bearable and some days i'm pain free!

I've had a blood test a couple of months back but what with my relationship troubles and moving house i've not asked for the results, so I'm going to pick up a print out later today from my gp. I'll post up those results later, though they have said over the phone that everything is normal.

I'd be very grateful for your help / opinions.

2. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Feeling like crap for months!

Last edited by chickenlegs; Today at 11:42 AM. Reason: Increased font size, for the old people. :D

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Id get your self to the quaks mate, rather than combatting it i'd rather know whats causing it

4. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Would say try a pre-work out drink like no xplode etc then would advise not to take aas if your head is not in the right place

5. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Fair comment bud, i'll have to go back and see what they say. Tbh i'm not a fan of GP's all they wanted to do with my back is send me down the hospital for surgery. Not been offered any physio or FA!

6. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Last edited by chickenlegs; Today at 11:52 AM.

7. krupnijihbc

krupnijihbc Well-Known Member

Are you saying i'm unhinged? Haha

8. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Na but your probably better of waiting till your a little less unhinged

9. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Btw i also take caffiene pre workout, doesn't seem to have any effect.

10. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Tbh bud i feel fine mentally, but i can see where you are coming from. Ty.