• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Extreme Bulk

Discussion in 'For Personal Trainers' started by musclemad, Nov 9, 2012.

1. musclemad

musclemad Well-Known Member

I will be doing an 'extreme' bulk In January. I will train twice a day for seven-days and I will be eating an excessive amount of natural and clean food.

I'm currently eating two meals per day and fasting so the shock to my body will be huge.

I aim to gain over twenty-pounds in seven-days. Much of weight will be water and glycogen but I hope to gain five-pounds of solid muscle.

2. Zonezan

Zonezan Member

Oh my goodness! Good luck to you sir. That is indeed extreme. I definitely want to hear how this turns out and if you can complete
      this goal. I think if you put your mind to it you can do it. Stay strong.

3. Zest

Zest Active Member

Good luck with that! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! 20 pounds in 7 days is a great goal. I hope you'll be successful :)

4. musclemad

Thanks guys. Yeah, it is rather extreme and it's not something I would do for longer than seven to ten days. I will probably be in a diabetic state during the bulk because I will be eating loads of carbs and protein. I'm on a low-carb diet for the rest of the year so it will be a shock to my body, but that's what I want because a big shock will cause big overcompensation.

5. Bunnywithagun

Bunnywithagun Member

I have typically gone with slow clean bulks. What are your current stats? Have you done something like this in the past? Keep me posted on how it works out for you.

6. untitled

untitled Member

Let us know your results, I'm really curious to see if you can actually achieve 5 lbs of lean mass gain in that short amount of time.

7. musclemad

I have done something like this in the past. I did the squats and milk programme and gained 30-pounds in 6-weeks.

Much of the weight will be water weight and you will gain some fat but you will also gain a solid amount of muscle.

I'll let you know the results once I've done it. We have had to delay it as my brother is recovering from an injury and we are doing it together.

8. deadweight

deadweight Member

Have you managed to reach your goal? I'd suggest looking into some protein supplements to minimize the caloric intake you'd get from normally consuming the same amount f calories needed to gain your desired muscle mass.

9. musclemad

No, the idea is to consume as many calories as possible, it is a mega bulk. You need to shock your body with excessive calories and force it to adapt and overcompensate massively. I will be taking whey protein to boost my protein intake as I'll be consuming a lot of protein.