• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Er...got a 24 hour gym?

Discussion in 'Training' started by parnassto, Mar 7, 2012.

1. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

So I was doing great in the gym before I got a job at Burger King. Now I've been working 6 days a week from usually 4:30- close(11:30) every night and when I get home I have so much energy so I can't get to sleep until like 3 - 4 am and then I sleep all day until like 3 and then repeat every day.

I feel like I never have time for anything anymore, I put in my two weeks notice but I might take it back, they really like me and want me to stay. Blehh.

What should I do

2. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Er...got a 24 hour gym?

You have the same 24 hours that other do. It's how you manage it. I'd suggest getting a 24 hr gym membership. Or, make a point to go to bed early enough you can get up and go. No excuse is a good excuse.

3. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

4. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Er...got a 24 hour gym?

I know I wish I could get to sleep early. I have tried, but it's like I get this huge burst of energy after work, but my gym closes at 9 and their isn't another one nearby.

And I've picked up smoking too since working. Feels so good after a stressful night at work.

I wonder how much strength I've lost? I haven't been to the gym in a month. I was 140lbs, still am, and was benching 225, squatting 315 and about the same for deadlift.

5. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Er...got a 24 hour gym?

Never have time for anything? You have 4 and a half hours after you finish work before you go to sleep.

6. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Er...got a 24 hour gym?

I don't feel like going to jail for breaking into my gym

7. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Er...got a 24 hour gym?

I used to play video games until like 5 or 6 in the morning then sleep till like 3 or 4 then i started getting my sleep schedule back on track and going to the gym and waking up early,
      Maybe like the other guy said with the 24 hour gym or if you go to the gym tired in the morning then to work then maybe when you get home you will be ready to go to bed and you can get your body used to going to bed early just my 2 cent's though : )

8. Brute12

Brute12 Well-Known Member

Er...got a 24 hour gym?

Buy some equipment and train at home?

Seriously bro. Where there is a will, there is a way. If you don't have that fire in your belly, we can't give it to you.

9. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Er...got a 24 hour gym?

Yea, I have actually been trying to get up early. I keep telling myself that I will wake up, set my alarm clock..but then I dismiss it and say just one more hour. Tomorrow I'm gonna try to get up for sure though.

Another thing is I moved into an apartment by myself and it's just me, so it just feels so good to sleep even though it's useless. So I don't have anyone telling me to get up or do ****, so I don't.

10. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Er...got a 24 hour gym?

Sounds like you need a bit of commitment and determination bro.

Tags: