• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Epi Tren cycle

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by parnassto, Mar 11, 2012.

1. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

I have done a cycle of Megavol and had a good PCT (using advice from these board) and managed to keep my strength gains. Unfortunately i went a bit overboard on the carbs and would now like to lean out a bit but also keep gaining strength and a bit of size. Hence the Epi Tren cycle next.

I have the following cycle support:

Cycle assist
      Milk Thistle
      Taurine
      Fish Oil
      Glucosamine Sulphate

And my PCT will be:

Clomid 100,100,50,50
      Bridge or HCG Regenerate test booster
      DAA
      Trib

My question is how shall i go about the doses and time of the Tren and Epi? I have been reading around the boards and have seen various comments.

My plan was/is to do a 4 week cycle of both epi and tren at 3 caps a day each so thats Tren 90,90,90,90 and Epi 30,30,30,30. I have seen various posts about doing 6 week cycles because one of them takes 4 weeks to kick in? Do you agree with this? Also should i go straight to the maximum dose or ramp it up in the first weeks ie 60,60,90,90 and 10,20,30,30? The epi and tren are both from Chapparral labs and the epi has 120 in the bottle and the Tren has 90 i believe.

Also do i need to watch out for Gyno and what are the signs and actions on finding the signs?

Thanks in advance for the help i know i will get the best advice on here.

2. landmenn

landmenn Well-Known Member

Epi Tren cycle

wxtend it to 8 weeks get the full benefits of the Tren once it kicks in IDK about PH cycles bu iknow injectable Tren takes about 4-6 weeks to really kick in.

3. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Epi Tren cycle

Apparently oral tren kicks in around 10 - 14 days, then the epi will kick in around 21 - 28 days. Im now finishing a DN ripped-58 cycle which contains tren, epi and halo

4. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Epi Tren cycle

Well their you go personally i would not be asked with only 2-3 weeks of gains when i can extend the cycle and get even more gains.

5. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Epi Tren cycle

So at what dosage? Will i need to buy another bottle of each? If the cycle is 6-8 weeks does that mean i need to do 6-8 weeks PCT? and 12-16 weeks off?

6. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Epi Tren cycle

im now finishing off a 6 week cycle then a 4 week PCT

7. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Epi Tren cycle

I wouldnt take so much during pct. Tamoxifen and daa would be more than enough. I would take 3 caps of each ph per day from the off. morning afternoon and before bed. Always best to eat first as the ph absorbs better in your system if you have a full stomach.

I would also say it is a pretty low chance of gyno from these two ph,s as they dont convert to estrogen. But in the very small chance this did happen the warning signs woud be itchy sensitive nipples and some little white lumps under the skin.

I wouldnt waste my money on cycle assist just buy hawthrone berry for £8 from holland and barretts and preload this for 2 weeks before you start your cycle. This is all just my opintion im sure others may vary but good luck with your cycle and enjoy the gains!!

Also I would run this for more than 4 weeks maybe 6 weeks and if things are looking good keep on for another week or so.

8. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Epi Tren cycle

Last edited by Gibbons; Today at 07:53 PM.

9. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Epi Tren cycle

Thanks for the advice mate, i would just get the hawthorne berry but i already have the cycle assist so i may as well use it. Thanks again

10. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Epi Tren cycle

You can do the same dosage and do 8 weeks on 6 weeks off.

Tags: