• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Dossers, Jibba Jabba's, Bum Chums and in my way!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by parnassto, Mar 12, 2012.

1. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Does anyone else out there find nothing more irritating than people who stand around the gym chatting bollocks and doing about 2 reps per hour???

I am not a fan of going to the gym with mates etc as I prefer to put my music in and get on with it without someone else there to distract me. I have been to a few gyms in my time and there always seems to be a group of lads that just go there for a social event. Usually standing around the weights looking like bags of bones waisting the oxygen in the room. Break a sweat or p.i.s.s the f.u.c.k off.

Rant over.

2. Bernatek

Bernatek Well-Known Member

Dossers, Jibba Jabba's, Bum Chums and in my way!

thats just the way things are, I tend not to train with people for this reason because a 1 hour workout takes 2,you keep talking and lose intensity

but at the end of the day when I go to my gym I see all the guys I wouldnt see in the street so happily have a chat, We all pay membership fees

3. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind if they had a chat outside but it always seems to be in huddles bang in the middle of the weights. In the most we all have a car but we dont all drive like snails.

4. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

just go with the music in and ignore and do what your doing, a find that best and try not to take notice of anyone around me because they just get in your way

5. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

My gym looks like an xfactor audition room a lot of the time.

6. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

i chat to alot of the regs cuz we`ve all been going there fo ages. i put the work n effort in tho and dont hog equipment

if someones chatting 5 mins between sets all u gotta do is say something - what they gonna do?

7. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Im not saying be mute in the gym and ignore each other but I must of just had a bad run. Dont get me wrong if these lads were hench I wouldnt even question it but when they are pretty tiny I just find it funny how laid back they are.

8. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Thats why I go in the mornings mate, although its getting bit more busy now.

I hate it in the evenings when them numpties in groups do 20 sets of bench press and hog the bloody machines.

9. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Yeah, cant get there in the morning so its later at night for me. Hopefully they will give up soon.

10. Jawaz

Jawaz Well-Known Member

i chat 5hit with a few peeps in the gym but when im ready to do a set i will break off mid sentance, do what i need to do then get back on topic. they do the same to me. it works well