• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Do you experience increased aggression from training?

Discussion in 'Training' started by MarkB, Dec 15, 2016.

1. MarkB

MarkB Administrator Staff Member

While we are all different some bodybuilders have reported increased aggression after a good training sessions.

What is your experience?

2. admin

admin Administrator

This is a very interesting subject and one which can vary from person to person. I would also be interested to hear if bodybuilding exercises impact your levels of aggression.

3. MarkB

I have spoken to some people who took up bodybuilding and some felt more aggression and others no real change. I suppose it must be different for everyone?

4. wolfsaver23

wolfsaver23 Moderator

Getting really really aggressive makes me just want to leave the gym, I've learned the burning sensation makes me angry so I just have to remain relaxed still going ham just not be angry

5. MarkB

That is the key, reading the signs and acting on them.

6. MathewsM

MathewsM Member

Bodybuilding is a challenging and demanding sport. People involved in the sport can experience serious mood swings due to the lifestyle they have. They can experience euphoria if they achieve a personal record or a milestone.

Well, I'm not a bodybuilder, but my experience is quite opposite actually - Working out regularly is so rewarding even if I barely walk home after the gym, hah.

Tags: