• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Do all females take 1.5-2.5 hours to get ready?

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding' started by remstation, Apr 22, 2012.

1. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

girlfriend said she'd be quick today "for me" literally been an hour and ten minutes srs
      and we're not even going anywhere, I have an exam, and thats it.
      Takes me ~5 minutes to shower ~1 minute to dry myself ~1 minute to do my hair ~2 minutes to brush teeth ~1 minute to put clothes on, sometimes a little more depending if I'm getting dressed up
      then I snag a watch or something, pick out some shoes (if I'm leaving at this time)

That's like 15 minutes TOPS for me to get fully ready
      I mean once in a while I'll take a longer shower if I want to relax
      but god damn I wouldn't be able to stay in there longer than 20 minutes
      dafuq

2. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Do all females take 1.5-2.5 hours to get ready?

brb takes you 2 hours to reply as well

3. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

I get ready for work in 20 minutes. Shower (brush teeth in the shower), dry, dress, brush hair and slap on make up. Easy.

To get ready to go out to dinner i think an hour if i need to do my hair and put on nice make up.

4. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Well, answer this for me then, why do some girls take so dam long? She literally comes out looking the same as she did before lol
      Except her hair, and i like her hair better before she straightens it
      girls are weird.

5. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

depends on what she is getting ready for...
      do you curl your hair?
      do you wear makeup?
      do you change your clothes eight times cause nothing is fitting just right?
      do your shoes have to match your purse?
      sheesh....didnt think so

6. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

No.

Hope that helps.

7. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Does she have curly or wavy hair? That takes forever to deal with. Mine is super straight so i don't have to do anything other than brush it.

I hate wasting time that i don't have on 'getting ready'. I am way to busy to spend an hour and a half doing something that is going to be undone that night anyway. I wouldn't even wear make up to work if i could get away with it.

8. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

I lay clothes out the night before...if questionable I try them on. Shower to dressed is about 15 min if the kids are aggravating me it might end up at 25 min (part of this time is locating purse and keys, cause lord knows they get moved every night while I'm asleep....some leprechaun or something). Don't wear much make up, hair goes in pony tail, sometimes throw a hat on. If I'm getting dressed up It takes about 35-45 min cause it takes me about that long to get undergarments right... bow chick a bow bow...rofl (talkin' anniversary dinner or something). I'm a really low maint. woman though. Every other woman in my family takes 4 ever! And my 12 year old son, let's not even go there.

9. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Do all men complain that women take so long to get ready and get annoyed they wear so much makeup... only to go out and only stare at/talk about how hot the women with caked on makeup are?

Yes, they do. All the time. They don't know the difference between a naturally pretty girl with no/light makeup and a girl who took lessons from a drag queen. I've seen guys point out 'naturally pretty' faces only to analyze- hair colouring, hair cut, blow dry, curler, liquid foundation, powder, concealer, eyeliner, fake eyelashes etc... the list goes on.

So to answer your question, yes, many younger girls will take that long because that's what it can take in order to beat the competition (they don't want to look good for men but rather look better than other women).

Those of us who are in long-term relationships/mothers... 5-15 minutes tops, yeah, except drying longer hair can take 20-30 minutes

10. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

what if she had to paint her nails?
      has a run in her stockings?
      what if she cannot decide which perfume she is in the mood to wear?
      what if when she goes to put on her mascara the wand touches her eyeball and she jerks and smears that sh*t all over the place??