• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Definitely no Sust in Turkey.

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by laxgoaliesrhs, Jul 5, 2012.

1. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

In Turkey at the moment and was planning on buying some Sustanon but nowhere has any.

I know a lot of people have said you can't get anything out here anymore except Anapolon, Primo, T3 and PCT meds but a few have said they've had luck in finding stuff.

Anyway to those questioning it, it's dry for anything decent. I still haven't found PCT meds, hCG or T3!

I did buy some Anapolon today though [​IMG]24.50 for a box of 20x50mg! Bargain. Primo was a bit more than I wanted to pay considering I'd be looking at 10 amps just for a weeks use.

2. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Definitely no Sust in Turkey.

Did you just walk into a pharmacy and ask for it or else did you have some of prescription or reference from a doctor?
      Do all pharmacies sell or did you have to try a few first?

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I got bk couple weeks ago every pharmacie in mamaris and naps and prima all they had sum had tamoxifen bit **** really and them naps are great

4. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Walked into three and asked for sustanon but they all said no sorry low stock all over Turkey.
      They all offered primos and the nap50s. Average price is 25tl (~£9) for 20x50mg naps and 8.50tl (~£3) per primo amp. No script needed.
      Will go back into town tomorrow and try to find T3 and Proviron if I can. Need another box of naps too to make 30 days at 100mg.

5. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Last edited by hctiM; Today at 01:24 PM.

6. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I'm in Marmaris.
      Did you find any T3? I'm not bothering with clomid/nolva as ADC is cheap enough atm and saves the hassle. Wouldn't mind T3 though as I'm hoping it's a lot cheaper. Will get some Finasteride if I can find it too.

7. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Best pharmacie was right next to marina old town bit there's one right on front bus stops outside they had the best gear and there's one round corner in indoor market that was cheapest

8. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

I'll never find a specific one from any description. I just went into a few dotted around the town.
      All their prices were consistant but none were willing to budge on the price unless I ordered a lot.

Did the pharmacies you went to sell T3 or fina?

9. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

I didn't ask for t3 but lady said she could order most things in for me and u defo not find sust it stopped 3 years ago think u will hav to b happy with naps mate work great tho and prima wouldn't wast cash u be on 10ml pw lol

10. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Yeah am getting naps. The price is far too good to miss out on. Don't have the cash for the primos even if I wanted them though. If I can't find T3 I'll just buy more naps lol.
      Never used oxys before but if I can get cheap pharma stuff then would be rude not to!

Tags: