• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Dating multiple girls

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding' started by casse, Feb 21, 2012.

1. casse

casse Well-Known Member

As a recently single 17 year old guy I don't want a relationship right now and just want to enjoy being a teen but I obviously love spending time with girls. Is it wrong for me to hang with different girls and have a physical relationship? I feel like that's what being single should be but I dont want to lead these girls on or hurt their feelings.

Im not going to get into the details of my situation but Ive been into this girl for a while and we've just begun hanging out on weekends but I met another girl last weekend who I also think is cute but I wouldnt want to pursue both of them and have them hate me for it. Should I mention to them that im not looking for anything serious? Or would that just drive them away?

Any imput from girls is appreciated thanks. I dont want to be that guy whos hated for "playing" girls but rather that guy that girls only have good things to say about

2. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Dating multiple girls

Last edited by Niccco; 02-21-2012 at 02:46 PM.

3. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Dating multiple girls

Would you feel okay telling them both that you're also pursuing another girl? If not, don't do it. If it doesn't make you feel skeevy, go ahead and see how they respond. The fact that you have to ask if this whole scenario is okay should tell you something.

4. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Dating multiple girls

Smart thinking about asking in the female forum, as you would get flamed hard for what your asking in Teen Misc lol. Take Artistry's advice to an extent. I'd just let them both know that you aren't looking for anything serious at the time and you'd just like to keep it casual. You've let them both know how you feel and if they get hurt it's kinda their fault for getting attached. Let alone you'll probably end up falling for one over the other, which then you know which one is best for you.

Artistry, I'll make sure when I get married to throw that in the prenup for sure! I love that sig

5. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Dating multiple girls

Be up front. You have to realize that there are many single girls out there looking for exactly what you are. Just don't be that guy thats hooking up with a few girls, but gets all butthurt when one of the girls hooks up with a few guys. It goes both ways.

6. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Dating multiple girls

as long as you let them know your dont want a relationship, there is nothing wrong with dating multiple girls, just dont expect them to not date other guys.

7. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Dating multiple girls

Teen misc---------------->

Phaggot

8. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Dating multiple girls

strong pot calling the kettle...

9. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Dating multiple girls

^^this. I personally believe in full disclosure. Be up front with them from the get go. As others have stated, if you find a girl that is only looking for something casual don't be surprised if she is seeing other guys. If feelings begin to develop over time and you start to like her, remember that you chose to be with a girl who only wanted you casually and she might not be up for a relationship... so tread lightly.

10. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Dating multiple girls

gotta be up front about it if you are not looking for a committment..then let these girls decide for themselves if they want to pursue it from there.