• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Critique Me! 135 Lean, trying to bulk.

Discussion in 'Post Your Pictures' started by alomjabpd, May 30, 2012.

1. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Obviously I need to Bulk, I've been trying to for 2yrs now but not doing it right. I recently got the 'MyFitnessPal' app and have been paying much more attention to Macros.

Even though I obviously need to put on weight.. Please comment on my muscle appearance.. what looks good and what could use improvement.

21yrs, 135lbs, 5'11"
      Very Active- Weights and outdoor activities.
      Goal cals 2700+
      Multi, FishOil, Joint Supp, Whey, Gainer

FrontRelax.jpg
      FrontFlex.jpg
      FrontSpread.jpg
      LegFlex.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2017
    2. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Critique Me! 135 Lean, trying to bulk.

Last edited by meinders04; Today at 08:27 AM.

3. casse

casse Well-Known Member

WORK ON YOUR LEGS!

Other then that looking good.

4. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Need to eat like its your job bro. Weakest areas are the legs - your calves in particular need a lot of work.

Other than that starting from a decent base. Just eat and lift heavy

5. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

It looks like your left shoulder is higher then your right one.is that jsut the pic or for real?legs definitly.What is you'r diet like?

6. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Eat, eat and eat.

At 2700 calories I would argue that you're barely hitting your maintenance. Legs are your weakest area but it's going to be hard to make any gains without upping your calories.

7. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Thanks for the quick replys! MadCow's routine made me love legs so I'll have no problem working them hard for awhile, looking forward to it actually. Been looking into GOMAD but not sure if it is worth the acne.. I have it bad enough already I don't wanna blow up.

Yea it is actually higher.. broke my right collarbone at 14yrs on my dirtbike and its been crooked ever since. My diet varies.. it's probably my weakest link. I just try to watch what I eat and get in enough calories. Chicken breasts are rare... I eat a lot of oats and pancakes. I usually eat out every other day at Subway,Jimmy John's, Panda Express. I know they arent the healthiest.

8. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Wide push up should cover you'r shoulder difference a bit...and the diet...well you have to give it a 100% diet if you want better and faster results.but i dont know how you stand with finances and all but i think you should make an efort to do it better then pancakes...Best of luck!If you need any kind of help you can P.M me.

9. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

It can be a challenge getting the diet in order but I've always been told that gains start in the kitchen.

Particular reason you aren't hitting a lot of chicken or other meat based protein sources?

They may not be but to be honest I would say you can afford to get a little extra in your diet. That or save money on the eating out and spend it in the grocery store.

10. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Sadly, I hate cooking.. and eating for that matter. Feels like a chore to me. Growing up I never ate breakfast and am just now getting into it. Although last night i made bacon wrapped BBQ chicken breast and it turned out Amazing, fun too. So I'm trying to get into more.. just teaching myself how to cook and what works with what.

As for eating out.. I do it for the convenience and for the calories. My favorite sub comes out to 1050cals.. expensive but easy.