• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Could exercise help my health problems

Discussion in 'Training' started by static192, Dec 26, 2016.

1. static192

static192 New Member

or the past 1half year i have been sufferring stomach problems btw im a diabetic type 1 i have no hunger earratic blood sugar certain foods are not breaking down into glucose such as pasta oats even sugary drinks such as pepsi and lemonade i come to realise that that foods like white bread seem to cause my sugar to rise and break down properly iv always been resistance to insulin that also makes it more diffcult to help control my diabetes im not particularly overweight but for some reason my body is not working very well with insulin which i carnt understand also iv been docs they checked my lower intestines with camera saying theres nothing wrong so my attempt with doctors they not helping but i will continue to bug them my question do you think exercise weight training will help these problem im having?

2. wolfsaver23

wolfsaver23 Moderator

3. wolfsaver23

wolfsaver23 Moderator

Sorry about that, I wouldn't hurt I believe because my mother has been diagnosed with diabetes not sure which and it runs in the family but you could give it a shot and see how your levels respond