• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Contemplating a cycle...

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by suighja, Apr 21, 2012.

1. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

So, like a lot of folks I'm interested in a cycle and of course the sides are always present in thoughts...so I have a few general q's regarding steroid usage, cycles and ?ell what one to go for and run with what etc.

First a bit background, used to be pretty chunky (20st) all fat no muscle lol

[​IMG]

Went a fair bit leaner than that due to heavy road cycling, but also lost all muscle!

so that was about a year back and since dialling the diet and consistent training I've out on around 1lb or so a month average gains and look like this as of yesterday

[​IMG]

Sh.i.t pic but you get the general idea.

Im 5.11 at 179lb and would like a bit more bulk, without the fat gain (who doesn't?!?) but not sure if I should keep hard at it for another 6-12months then re-evaluate or just step up now?

i know theres no magic pill, nor do I expect one. I'm not shy of a bit graft and effort to get where I want.

So, what would be acceptable as a very first course to use, bear in mind I'm still learning this side of bodybuilding.
      Im reading the stickies like mad, as useful as they are it's hard to get specific answers.

I have a source, around here it's pretty easy when your into weight training, so far I've only heard dianabol being mentioned, and I'd thought I'd gain more knowledge before asking him what else he could acquire lol. Also don't want bumped, so I'd like to know my stuff beforehand.

My diet and training is good. I follow a leangains protocol as outlined by Martin Berkhan, and I do enjoy it. Training is heavy compounds 3x weeklyplus some acessory work. with fasted cardio at the weekend. (fasted walk everyday though)

Think I've covered the main stuff? Any help or information, links or papers appreciated.

Cheers

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Contemplating a cycle...

I'd recommend dbol, give it a whirl at 40mg a day for 6 weeks and you'll see some good size and strength gains.

I did anavar at 50mg a day for 8 weeks as my first cycle as I'd read it was lean gains, low sides etc and to be honest I was disappointed, much preferred dbol.

3. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Contemplating a cycle...

dude as a first cycle and if your still learning, cant go wrong with a 12 week cycle of test E @ 300mg EW maybe next cycle make it Test E @ 500mg and Dbol wks 1-4 @40mg? keep protein high and calories high

4. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Contemplating a cycle...

Cool guys cheers, EW? (every week?) also in one shot or split?

What's the dbol protocol? 40mg (4tabs per day) alone? I've read about nolvadex Being used to prevent gyno (most worried about) but do I run that alongside or at the end of the 8 weeks, this is where I get confused lol

Edit: training days are 3000kcals, minimum 210g protein all days. Rst day 1700cal (on leangains cut ATM)

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Contemplating a cycle...

Last edited by badly_dubbed; Today at 06:44 PM.

6. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Contemplating a cycle...

one shot mate, once a week, when i take dbol i just take it after breakfast mate, can take nolva alongside but tbh i wouldnt unless you start feeling itchy in the nipple, or a lump, then wait 2 weeks after last test shot as it has a longer half life, then start pct mate, usually at around 40mg a day of nolva

7. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Contemplating a cycle...

Huh that simple? Thanks for that, like I say I'm not 100% set on using them yet, the seeds there it's whether I pluck up and bite the bullet!

I'm in no real rush to be fair!

8. 32chevy

32chevy Well-Known Member

Contemplating a cycle...

well tbh, wen i first started using AAS, my first cycle was Dbol for 4 weeks @40mg, but my diet wasnt up to scratch and i wasted alot of money, it was my 3rd cycle i started using test, but tbh mate as soon as u start u will be loving the gains, Test E doesnt start giving quality gains till around 3-4 weeks in, but u will see an increase for sure

9. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Contemplating a cycle...

At 179lb you wanna be taking in 300g protein per day minimum. Also I'd start on test e or c at 500mg per week. Just my opinion.

10. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Contemplating a cycle...

800mg test ew 12-16 weeks
      40mg dbol ed 1-4 (& 8-12 if you feelin frisky)