• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Caught my boyfriend in bed with his ex girlfriend .. :( NEED ADVICE (pics)

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding' started by casse, Jul 8, 2012.

1. casse

casse Well-Known Member

This happened almost 5 days ago..
      HE IS NOW MY EX

Woke up really early in the morning and went over to his house to cook him breakfast so he can have breakfast in bed.
      He didn't know i was coming and would most likely be sleeping at that time (8am)
      i walk into his room and happy to give him a good morning kiss.. SAW his ex sleeping in bed next to him. All i did was quietly smh and walk away really sad and disappointed. No need to cause a seen or release my wrath on both of them. That behavior isn't needed and won't get me anywhere.
      .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................................
      He chases after me and starts to shove me raging bout why i didnt let him know ahead of time that i was going to come see him..
      i asked him if that would have made a difference. i said " would u have told her to leave before i got there ?" .. he said " i would have ignored your message " He claims His reason for cheating is because he gets lonely at night and we dont spend enough time together.
      we hungout 6/7 days a week from 7:30 am - 7 pm .. HOW MUCH TIME COULD HE POSSIBLY WANT WITH ME ???
      .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................
      At first he just said the girl in his bed was a "friend" .. **** got real after she came out of his room and THEN he said who she really was. His "ex" of 4 years ( he's 21 year old im turning 19 in 2 months) TURNS OUT he was still going out with his ex while he was going out with me AND that one bitch is raging at me and him and he claims he didnt have sex with her
      .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................
      Now he's txting me more than he did when we were boy friend and girlfriend and hes putting more effort in talking to me and trying to be with me.. If he sees guys trying to talk to me/flirt he gets JEALOUS and rants about it through txting and is really immature about it.. ALWAYS wants to know what im doing and with who

HIS MOM AND DAD and SISTERS knew about him cheating on me but covered for him
      .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................................
      PICS
      pic of he and i together
      pic of the girl he was in bed with shes the one wearing gray
      and pic of me

CLIFFS
      - I go to boyfriends house 2 surprise him with breakfast in bed
      - He and his "ex" surprise me on his bed
      - i quietly walk away
      - He shoves me and rages at me for not letting him know i was coming to see him
      - **** got real when his "ex" girlfriend came @ us
      - Went home
      - my EX is now trying so hard to w/k me and win me back

WHAT SHOULD I DO???????

2. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Caught my boyfriend in bed with his ex girlfriend .. :( NEED ADVICE (pics)

fck that, once a cheater, always a cheater. sounds like you're better off without him

"the best predictor of future behavior....is past behavior"

3. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Leave his Dumba**, Your young and the world is open to you. Guys are stupid sh*t, so don't let this make you a man hater, because there is guys out there that do care,

4. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

OP-

I am so sorry this happened to you. What an awful surprise and a terrible situation.

It sounds like you handled it with class, by walking away.

He shoved you!! This is concerning to me.

DO NOT take him back. It sounds like you are second-guessing your decision to break up with him because he is sweet talking you. He will cheat again.

Break ups are painful. There is no way to avoid the pain of a broken heart--you just have to wade through the muck and then one day, it won't hurt anymore.

Trust me. I am more than twice your age. I know what I'm talking about.

Don't confuse love with loneliness. It will be difficult at first, but move on. Spend time with friends, go to the gym, do fun things, cry, cry some more. Repeat.

This too, shall pass.

Good luck. You are a beautiful girl who deserves to be treated well and have a man who respects you.

5. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Screw him...seriously, he's not worth wasting the energy over. IMO, he's just putting in the effort now because he want to have his cake and eat it too...you don't deserve some immature sh*t head... a real man wouldn't do that crap. I'm sorry for what you went through though...it's not an easy thing in any respect.

6. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

He cheated on you with the girl in the gray?! Lol smh.

7. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

damn if this is for real that guy is retarded or blind. either way just walk away

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I don't often post in Fem misc but this thread really rustled my jimmies. OP the only advice you need is that this guy doesn't deserve you and is scum that will cheat again by the sounds of it, move on and find someone that doesn't have the attention span of a goldfish.

9. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

You are a lot hotter than that girl he is sleeping with. Sleep with me to get back at him and then find someone else to be your boyfriend. Seriously, you can do a lot better than a guy like that.

10. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

As the above said, I know it's tough to get through the loneliness and just the break up in general but you have to look at yourself and say "I'm better than that!" You are worth more than what this guy has shown you. What he did was not right in the least bit. Even if it wasn't his ex, I say who cares, he was still caught in bed with someone else and he still cheated. Everyone makes mistakes but that is one mistake you can't overlook. It's your choice to be with him again or leave him alone. Do what makes you happy but I feel that just knowing what he did will make you think from now on about IF he will continue doing it, which he probably will. I would try to go out and have fun with friends and just let loose and not worry about a guy for a while. I know it's hard to forget about someone but you have to think of what is best for yourself and your future. You deserve so much better, hun. Don't let this guy take advantage of you no matter how sweet he may sound.