• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Can't stomach breakfast

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by teffetapunkxh, May 5, 2012.

1. teffetapunkxh

teffetapunkxh Well-Known Member

Does anyone else have this? i wake up and i have a weird feeling in my stomach, not hunger, its like a cross between hunger and feeling sick, this can last for hours if i dont eat so i have to force myself to eat so i can get the routine going. Anyway i try and have 4 weetabix and some crumpets or toast and a protein shake but often cant finish it. I try but i start to gag and get dangerously close to puking

Could it be because im having carbs too late in the evening the day before?

Its annoying because im gonna have to up my food again soon and if i could stomach a good brekky it would make it a whole lot easier.

Also i bough oatibix the other day at the supermarket and they are utter sh!te! just sucked up all the milk so i had to add more and they were still really thick like wallpaper paste! and they tasted like sh!t, are you meant to have them with warm milk or something liek porridge?

2. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Can't stomach breakfast

This is why I always start the day off with a shake and a banana or maybe some oats if I can be bothered.

Goes down very easily.

3. wakamjibu1n

wakamjibu1n Well-Known Member

Can't stomach breakfast

I skip breakfast, usually eat around 2pm.

IF FTW

4. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Can't stomach breakfast

breakfast makes u sick..............stop eating breakfast lol

5. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Can't stomach breakfast

Or just change what you eat for breakfast, breakfast is just another oppertunity to eat, you can have whatever the hell you like doesnt have to be cereals and toasts.

6. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Can't stomach breakfast

Am so hungry in the mornings il even climb over my randy Mrs to go get some food. Just make yourself eat it and after a while youl want it. Also dont stuff your face right before bed.

Also give oats a go i know people think weatabix are healthy but read the box theres other **** in there.

7. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Can't stomach breakfast

i get this sometimes, i know what feeling you mean, dunno why but seems to happen always at the weekends when i stay at my missus house, and sometimes my house .

8. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Can't stomach breakfast

Yeah i know but i cant eat enough in the rest of the day if i don't get something down me in the mornings, im talking carbs really here i hit protein and fat ok and if im gonna have to up my cals again soon...

Just wondering if anyone knew why it was happening

9. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Can't stomach breakfast

me too used to hate trying to force something down, i now have 100g ultra fine oats with 2 x 70g scoops of whey (choc nut) with pint of semi skimmed milk, drink in car on way to work flies down and the macros are great

10. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Can't stomach breakfast

Yeah i might try switching to something else, the oatibix is getitng throw out, its like someone but sawdust in a trash compactor and chiseled it out into packets. Any suggestions? somithing carb orientated preferably, the rest of the day i will eat rice and turkey mince, rice and beef mince, Eggs and toast, chicken and veg in evenings, peanuts, something that isnt one of those preferably