• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Can you help me find good coach?

Discussion in 'For Personal Trainers' started by Edith_Malek, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Edith_Malek

Edith_Malek New Member

Since some point I want to find a good coach, but I dont know what to do...One person had beed recommeded to me but I dont know its worth a try. The same I can say about opinions in the internet, for example here https://zoptamo.com/uk/s-sports_aerobics-c-uk. Its worth to risk, if you dont know this particular one? What is your opinion?

2. admin

admin Administrator

We have a coach who is very active on the forum - I would not hesitate to recommend him.

His member name is Tom White @gymtoto

3. Tom White @gymtoto

Tom White @gymtoto Moderator

Hi Edith, i can help you with any fitness goals you have. As i am fully qualified and registered with the Register of Excersise Professionals i can guide you with full support through online Personal Training programmes and Nutritional advice as im also a qualified Nutritionist. Im also a fully qualified Sports Therapist so any injuries can be worked with to help recovery.

If you would like to contact me please send me a Private Message and I will get back to you.

Also keep posting any questions you have on here as Real Muscle Forum has alot of knowledgeable people on here and us a great place to find out fitness information.

Tom White @gymtoto

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2016
    4. timmothysmith01

timmothysmith01 Well-Known Member

It can be tough to decide if you should take a chance on a recommended coach or trust online opinions. In my opinion, it's worth giving the recommended coach a shot. Personal recommendations can be valuable, and you can always have an initial consultation to see if they're a good fit for you. Trust your gut and go for it. Good luck!