• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • can i run tren alone ?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by crormaSoila18, Jul 16, 2012.

1. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Can i run a course of tren acetate on its own , i dont want to run it with test as any amount above natural production of test makes my face really red .

2. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

can i run tren alone ?

What sort of dose mate?
      U should run caber alongside for prolactin. Cant u run test p? Just to have it present?

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

can i run tren alone ?

Your last 3or4 threads youve been avin ago at everyone who suggested tren to you (me) and now you want to run it alone?

4. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

can i run tren alone ?

was thinking 50mg eod to see if i react to any sides , im on trt so shutdown not an issue as im permantely shut down and on trt , im actually getting 1ml of sustanon every 2 weeks which keeps my test levels within natural normal range .

5. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

can i run tren alone ?

I have never and will never have a go at anyone , yes on my last threads i said i did not want to do tren but thats not having a go at anyone i was merely discussing , have a look back at my last threads i have never had a go at anyone

6. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

can i run tren alone ?

was thinking 50mg eod to see if i react to any sides , im on trt so shutdown not an issue as im permantely shut down and on trt , im actually getting 1ml of sustanon every 2 weeks which keeps my test levels within natural normal range . Fair comment on the shutdown. I think the dose of this drug is downn to the person. I love tren, i diet on 100mg every monday, wednesday and friday with masteron. I bulk on 600mg per week. Im looking forward to using it again. Imo u would be right to run at lower doses to find ur limits.

7. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

can i run tren alone ?

I have never and will never have a go at anyone , yes on my last threads i said i did not want to do tren but thats not having a go at anyone i was merely discussing , have a look back at my last threads i have never had a go at anyone Ok having ago was just the way i worded it sorry

8. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

can i run tren alone ?

i have tried upping my sustanon to every week and within a week my face as gone red again it always does it when i taske test i think its estrogen related i have had bloods done and my estrogen levels are way above normal but ass soon as i go back to trt dose once every fortnight of sustanon the estrogen levels drop back down again and my red face goes . Im thinking doing the tren as it does not convert to estrogen and run the sustanon at trt dose once a fortnight that way my estrogen levels should be fine and no red face .

9. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

can i run tren alone ?

Yes you can, but you won't be though will you? If you are on trt.

No need for caber....

10. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

can i run tren alone ?

Aslong as you've got a little test in there to keep you functioning properly you should be fine, I'm going to try this in the next few months. I'll probly go with 300test 400tren see how it goes.

Tags: