• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • By a show of hands, how many of you actually pay attention to your posture?

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by crormaSoila18, Sep 18, 2012.

1. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Just curious to hear some of your comments.

Has it improved since you lost weight? Have you tried to improve it?

2. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

By a show of hands, how many of you actually pay attention to your posture?

I have, recently. But haven;t noticed improvements. When i notice I'm slumping, i try to pull my shoulders back and sit upright (like when i saw this thread).

3. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

I didn't really try to improve my posture, but since losing some of the bad weight lol, people say I'm taller. So I just chalked that up to better posture.

4. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

My posture has definitely improved, not so much through weight loss but through training. Would say that my posture is best during and after my work-out. When Im tired, my posture deteriorates though.

5. latin

latin Well-Known Member

Not only do I pay attention, I actively combat poor posture with stretching as I sit almost all day.

6. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

I've started Defranco's agile 8 for hip mobility as well. My hip flexors and hip joints had been beginning to give me issues.

7. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

I've gotten the same comment about appearing taller by a few people. Funny you should mention that.

Right. I do the same, especially lately. It's been a tough habit to break out of slouching and lying around; biggest threats are just sitting at the computer & driving.

8. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

have been workign on it a lot. when I hit 185 I still looked super fat due to horrific posture.

9. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

I used to do pilates for my posture, it worked well. I'm going to have to start doing something similar again.

10. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

That's what I was wondering about people in general.

Improving that posture can make you look like a new man