• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Burr T400 PIP

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by baletki, Aug 19, 2012.

1. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Jabbed 2ml of Burr T400 in my glute on Friday and it's still aching quite a bit today. Was fine on Friday night but by Saturday morning it was a bit painful. Getting up from being sat down at work I looked a right plonker lol. There's no lumps or redness.

I jabbed 2ml in one go instead of 1ml twice a week because I wanted to get used to doing a larger amount as I'm going on holiday in 4 weeks and wanted to jab a weeks worth the day I leave.

I massaged the jab site before and after and spent a good 60 seconds injecting. Anything else I can do to minimise PIP next week?

2. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Burr T400 PIP

Last edited by radicalry00; Today at 07:28 PM.

3. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Burr T400 PIP

Did you warm it up mate ?

Never had PIP from this.

4. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Burr T400 PIP

No I didn't warm it up. Will have to try that next time.

5. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Burr T400 PIP

I with milky. Burr are well known for no pip but I had a week when I couldn't even put my shoes on without pain. We put it down to poor technique pinning,prob swirled the needle around a bit etc. 60 secs is a long time,in and out for the win

6. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Burr T400 PIP

Have u always jabbed 1ml before with no pip? could just be a bad jab as 1ml with no pip even at 2ml you might get some slight pip but nothing bad i would imagine if 1ml is pip free

7. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Burr T400 PIP

First time using T400 but the most test I've ever jabbed before this in one go was 1ml of pharma stuff. I think I'll just put it down to a poor jabbing technique and try and keep more steady next time. I'll also try heating it up.

8. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Burr T400 PIP

I've been doing 1.5ml test400, 1.5ml tren enan and 1.5ml mast enan in one 4.5ml jab!! Not had any bad pip so far (i've jinxed myself now lol) and i don't heat it up although i will now lol!!

Whats the process for heating it up, just stick the vial in hot water or boiling water or just hold it in a hot sweaty hand for 5mins lol?!

9. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Burr T400 PIP

How long do you guys spend jabbing per ml? I've read to do it pretty slowly but you guys seem to think doing it quick is fine?

10. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Burr T400 PIP

can get a bit of pain every now and then, not just due to the gear just coz ya sticking holes in ya ass, 1 in 10 pins i get a litle ache nothing to inhibit me in anyway, a vary of ugl and hg gear

Tags: