• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • broken leg again.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by alomjabpd, May 13, 2012.

1. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

So 16months after breaking my left leg and ankle i managed to do it again last sunday at motocross but to the opposite leg, pretty gutted to be honest. shattered right ankle and snapped fib and tib. Got out of hospital today after my op on saturday to have pins plates screws and a bolt in. so im struggling to come to terms with how iv badly broken both legs in the space of 16 mnths.
      I caught an infection whilst in and that did nothing for my little bit of muscle i had. so now my diet is gonna have to be so strict as i dont want to get above 12-14% BF as i literally cannot do anything at all. feeling a little bit down at the minute but im not giving up as i need to be in awesome shape for a friends wedding in march 2013 in mexico.
      Do you think if im up and back to full training by september that i have enough time to get back into good shape by march aslong as i remain under 14%bf?
      this is my third operation in 3 years, 2 broken legs and one ACL and touch wood never got too out of shape as i try to watch my food intake with lack of exercise that im not doing. sorry to be miserable but just wanted to get it off my chest and hopefully il be back in gym with some test and tren getting into the best shape of my life, happy training all

2. scooby

scooby Well-Known Member

broken leg again.

bad luck mate-maybe time for you to rethink the hobbies you do and find something a wee bit less risky that you can still enjoy doing-heal well

h.

3. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

broken leg again.

you need to take up chess mate!

6months worth of training isnt going to work miracles but with the magic of muscle memory and the fact you already have the knowledge needed, rather than a newbie just starting out, means you should be able to gain a fair bit in that time frame.

Alot more if assisted.

4. tu1ck

tu1ck Well-Known Member

broken leg again.

i think from now on il stick to just the gym to be honest.

5. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

broken leg again.

That sucks dude. Just try and keep active as much as you can and eat clean.

6. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

broken leg again.

OMG If I was you I would defo start taking glucosamine and chondratin daily, and also increase onions in your diet as a chemical in them (amma-glutamyl peptide )slowed the resorption of bone (That is the break down of old bone by our Osteoclasts.) Vegetables, such as spinach, turnip greens, kale and broccoli provide modest amounts of calcium.regular consumption of vitamin D-rich foods is recommended as an important step toward preserving bone density and foods rich in Vitamin D include cod liver oil, salmon, mackerel, tuna, egg yolks, liver and in vitamin D-fortified milk, soy milk and cereal.

kaza
      good luck and hey more padding next ride

7. alomjabpd

broken leg again.

thanks for all that il incorporate it into my diet nd fingers crossed

8. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

broken leg again.

glucosamine and chondroitin are crap in my experience.

i have had two broken legs and cissus + jarrow bone up are the best bone supps imo

9. alomjabpd

broken leg again.

well so is jacking off into a hanky but each to their own
      kaza

BTW jarrow contains items you say are crap

10. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

broken leg again.

Last edited by Fit4life; Today at 06:29 PM.

Tags: