• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Blood in syringe after injection

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Raleoxilevz, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

Can someone answer these 2 questions for me please?

1) After i insert the needle i try to aspirate, I pull back the plunger but no air or anything come into the syringe and the oil did not move. Is this normal? I know i don't want blood to enter the syringe! Is that the main thing?

2) I did my second jab today, i aspirated and once again the plunger pulled back but nothing entered the syringe and the oil did not move. Then after i injected the oil i aspirated a tiny bit and a little bit of blood entered the syringe Is that normal? I think maybe its a bit of blood from the damage caused by the needle.

2. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Blood in syringe after injection

Yes it is normal.. you are fine

3. wakamjibu1n

wakamjibu1n Well-Known Member

Cheers man. I just wont aspirate at the end again! I swear to god my heart stopped and i felt a shiver all over my body for a few seconds, I felt like i was gonna die! Intense panic! but few seconds later i calmed down and rang a mate.

4. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Last edited by Maximus Pullo; Today at 02:48 PM.

5. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Ye horrible them little panic shocks

6. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Yeah! I was LIKE ARGH! My mistake was expecting the oil to move or something to happen in the syringe with the first aspiration (before oil injected)... but of course it wont if the needle is in a muscle... that's why i checked after i injected the oil. ha ha

7. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

It's not an air bubble mate it's water from in the muscle. I've had this happen loads, you've just nicked a vessel on the way in and a bit of blood has sat at the tip of the pin, as soon as you pull the pin out of your body the bit of blood on the end of the pin gets sucked back In to barrel like a vacuum.

8. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

why are you aspirating when you have injected mate ??? aspirate first before you put the gear in , no blood then put gear in, leave needle in for a few seconds then pull needle back out ...

no need to put gear in then aspirate again you will just get blood and gear back in the syringe lol...

9. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

I thought i injected into a vein. I still feel a bit light headed now lol.

Yeah, My mistake was expecting the oil to move or something to happen in the syringe with the first aspiration (before oil injected)... but of course it wont if the needle is in a muscle... that's why i checked after i injected the oil. ha ha

10. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Yeah, i know mate stupid beginners mistake. I did it again because the first aspiration did nt do anything. i mean the plunger moved back but nothing came into the syringe. But yeah i know now haha thx