• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Binge

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by Raleoxilevz, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

I ended up cutting and lost some weight and got down to about 9% bodyfat (maybe lower, I'm assuming because before I was at high 9% and I believe I looked a bit leaner); 155 pounds at 5'6.

Ended up eating at Chili's last night with my girlfriend, didn't get too much. Had 2 Margarite Chicken Breasts with brocolli and 1 texas toast garlic bread.

Went out to eat again with my girlfriend, and actually had a lot this time. I bought 12 oz marinated steak tips, home fries, 2 pieces of rye toast with butter, 3 eggs.

Before that I had 11 extra large eggs, 1 serving of Chobani yogurt, mini-sweet peppers, and a bag of stir fry vegetables.

Is a binge going to do significant amount of damage? Could it possibly help me? I am not doing any physical activity this week due to a dislocation of my arm so instead of doing something like cardio, I chose to just let me body get a weeks worth of rest.

Is what I had already going to do any significant damage? Three days ago I went 500 cals over deficit, then 490 cals over, and yesterday 390 cals. I tried eating more due to not wanting to lose muscle, but instead of slow increments, I went up by 300-500.

2. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Binge

think about how long it took you to LOSE weight. a couple days arent going to hurt you

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Binge

True, if I binge today would prob be the last day. Tomorrow I'd just go 100 over my deficit and then go back into the deficit, seeing as that would be the 7 day period.

Thanks for the response.

4. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Binge

Ended up eating half a pudding pie. SO GOOD

I deserved it. One day will be alright, correct?

5. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Binge

You have issues man with all these threads you keep making. Surely I'm not the only one who sees it.

6. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Binge

Yes I know I make a number of threads. What's the problem?

7. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Binge

in my humble opinion, you shouldn't be starting a cut at 9% bodyfat and 155lb

8. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Binge

I didn't start the cut at 9% and 155lbs. If I do so, it'll only be for about a week to feel better about the binge.

9. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Binge

As for making multiple threads, I know I do. I'm very OCD about what I eat and what I do in regards to my body.

10. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Tags: