• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Best way to boost my workout Losing Fat

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by masoven4u, May 16, 2012.

1. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

I'm 24 but i only look 16-17. I used to have a very unhealthy lifestyle...i eat lotsa stuff...especially the oily and unhealthy ones! but i manged to get away from that coz I've been burning some calories at the gym I've been there for 4 months already and i did lose some weight as well... I've been doing cardio such as treadmill 15 mins (medium to high intensity) before lifting and another 15 min after lifting heavy weights...i have muscles in biceps and triceps and shoulders as well but the thing is i have fats around pelvic area...that's why i wear male Binder around my waist to hide it so that i would look average..i already look fine have chest bicep triceps and shoulder muscles already but my chest is only obvious when i took my image sideways but its hard to get rid of that waist pelvic fat on the sides....first thing why does my body stores more fats around side waist and pelvic side areas as well? 2nd how am i gonna to get rid of it? I've been into the gym almost 4 months and i lose some weight already and my biggest challenge now is the pelvic side and waist side fats...how will i boost losing fat on the area of my body any advice?..i have some pics attached showing some fats around waist and pelvic side areas....anyone can gimme a piece of advice? coz I've been burning some time of the gym...

Take note..the first picture shows my body without wearing any male waist binder and 2nd one shows my image with binder that'd why i look a lil slimmer...any advise how will i help my metabolism lose some weight around waist and pelvic area so that i would never ever wear any binder.....

2. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Best way to boost my workout Losing Fat

Last edited by gymaddict25; Today at 12:11 PM. Reason: added information

3. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Diet.

You didn't mention at all what you eat, your daily calories or anything. You can spend all the time in the world at the gym but if you eat more than you burn you will not lose weight. Read the stickies.

4. casse

casse Well-Known Member

The best way to boost your workout with regards to losing fat is to READ THE STICKIES.

5. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

the thing is my face looks skinnier already than my body.......the fat only accumulates around the waist and pelvic area...

6. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Then stop lifting weights and only do crunches. Spend at least 3 hours a day doing crunches.

Read the stickies.

7. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Pretty sure the first part of this is sarcastic in case you don't catch it.

8. Musclemetal

Musclemetal Well-Known Member

aright...already...sorry I'm just new here not yet familiar navigating the whole site stuff...anyweiz I'll check on the stickies....

9. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Genetics. You can't spot reduce fat. Do the forums a favor and read the stickies before you make another post. Quit being lazy.

10. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Don't be such a dick - He's obviously brand new around here, it's really not necessary to be like that - He might even take you seriously...