• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Are Steroids worth the risk?

Discussion in 'Training' started by Raleoxilevz, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Listen, just give me a moment of your time to listen to my background and answer.
      I know this question has been asked hundreds of times and I have even asked myself that aswell.

My entire life I've always tried to be like my father. He played football and hockey. At age 15 at the beginning of his sophomore year in high school he bench pressed 350lbs at a body weight of 210. All his other lifts were phenomal aswell. He deadlifted and squated both around 600-700lbs (but that was in college when he weighed more). So he went off to play football and hockey at Ohio State and he eventually almost made it to the NFL. He told me he never used steroids and he never will. He said a lot of his teamates back at Ohio State in the 80's juiced but he didnt. I am 17 yrs old and weigh 195lbs. I can only bench a couple reps of 185. Long story short IM WEAK. And i always have been. I've tried numerous "Supplements" like creatine,amino acids, pre-workouts, etc. Nothing i do whether i change my workouts or routine, works. I've been working out since 8th grade trying all sorts of things and i don't seem to get any stronger.
      I am almost at a point of depression that I can't be as good as my father was in hockey or football. I feel almost pathetic. I know i have to live my own life and he has even told me himself that it doesn't matter if I follow in his footsteps he will still love me the way I am. I don't know what to do and i'm not getting stronger.
      Also i recently researched a supplement called Sytropin which apparently increases HGH in the body and wondering if anyone has taken it. It is not a steroid however.
      Please help I don't have much time left until my senior football and hockey season. These are the only chances I'll get for the rest of my life. FYI i'm okay at football and pretty good at hockey but not enough for a scholarship clearly. Are steroids worth the risk with so many benefits?

2. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Are Steroids worth the risk?

Last edited by jprice35; Today at 05:22 PM. Reason: Most of you are being complete pricks and not even reading WHY.

3. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Don't don't don't don't don't don't

DON'T

You are not big or strong enough to even consider that.

If you think you have a hormone issue or something, go get it tested. But do NOT take matters into your own hands.

4. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

If you have to take steroids to bench over 185, you will never do anything significant.

5. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

TLDR

[​IMG]

6. Canellesao

Did not read, just like you did NOT read the forums rules

7. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Ummmm no you shouldn't.

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

~Dave Tate

9. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

I didn't read one word you said. The answer is... are you stupid? The only time one should ever even think about possibly maybe considering taking steroids is when they reach their natural potential and literally can't get any bigger. And you my friend have a long way to go before that happens.

10. Canellesao

Weight. 130
      Age 17
      Highest bench. One rep max - 170
      Height 5'7
      Yeah.. You think you got it bad? Even I'm sayin' no to roids.