• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Are blacks superior genetically bodybuilding-wise?

Discussion in 'Bodybuilding Gossip' started by parnassto, Oct 12, 2012.

1. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Are blacks superior genetically bodybuilding-wise?

between jay and dorian, only ronnie won Olympias

2. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Are blacks superior genetically bodybuilding-wise?

Interesting point.

3. djordjem87

djordjem87 Member

Maybe right now it's like that but I don't think it is something written in stone. I am not into the professional body-building because I simply do not like the way they look. It is too much for my taste and I like to stay fit and decently shaped by going to the gym. I didn't even know that this is the trend now and it is interesting because as I recall it was not like that before. Either because of the fact that there is no rule or just black people haven't been present in this sport before

You realize that black people are not minorities. Nearly one billion black folks live in Africa alone. Millions of black people live around the globe in all countries. Brazil has around 100 million black people living there. It's like half of the total population there. Haiti around 8 million, Cuba 1 million, Jamaica 2 million. Long story short it's like 1,5 billion black people in the world. The real minorities on the planet are white/Anglo-Saxon/European Caucasians that make something like 5 percent on the planet.

4. remnant

remnant Member

This is a difficult question to answer though there are precedents. When one has relatives, friends or acquaintances that excel in bodybuilding, there is what is referred to as the power of positive reinforcement. This mental attitude is a winning one and over time, subtle adaptations in physiology or genetic makeup occur over time. This is not absolute but its a good pointer.