• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Anyone else wish they lived in a different era?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jailynn24hb, Jun 9, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Just been watching Sherlock Holmes 2 and think I wish I lived in that era. Yeah it looked harsh but it was when English actually meant English. Everything was prim and propper and people got treated with respect. That's how it looked anyway lol.

2. jailynn24hb

Anyone else wish they lived in a different era?

Last edited by waddy9494; Today at 10:37 AM.

3. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

I wish I lived in Elizabethan times but only if I was a wealthy woman and got to wear dresses with cinched-in waists and boobs popping out all over the shop
      I'd need servants of course lol xx

4. jailynn24hb

yeah mate funny you should say that , was talking to missus about this on way to fishing yesterday, we were behind a really old car (obviously done up for a wedding) had the wicker basket on the bck etc, and i said i would have love to have been around when things like that were the norm on the road... lol..

definitely when this country meant something different to what it does now !!!

5. gynybark

gynybark Guest

Maybe if you were upper class... but if you were normal I don't reckon it would have been very good.

Even if you had money, no tech, no travel, no decent medicine, short lives with **** entertainment. Fcuk that.

6. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Ancient Greece for me. And I do live there. It's everyone else who are out of sync....

7. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Ancient Greece sounds pretty cool. I would have quite fancied Sparta. Men and women equal, nude mixed sex sports training (lol), and fighting, though throwing sick babies off mountains was a bit harsh

8. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Opera mate was entertainment. Going out for stunning meals. Not this all you can eat ****e. Silver service all the way.

9. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Our son's life was saved by fairly sophisticated heart surgery when he was a baby - so no

10. unyende

unyende Well-Known Member

yeah in the early days we seem to be a lot more openly sexual didnt we....

but then we seemed to come through a time when we bacame prude as a nation wonder why that was, perhaps thats when we started to think we were all more upper class and the massive amounts of sex and (cnut) that word they seemed to use a lot back in the day seemed to become too much of a caveman idea ..

i wouldnt want to live in that prudish time.. more the sex and the stab them whilst there sleeping time for vengeance lol.. (sorry guys watching game of thrones too much and loving it )

Tags: