• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Anyone else ostratized because of their dedication?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Francis, May 19, 2012.

1. Francis

Francis Well-Known Member

I go to College and take my supplements (Protein, Multi, fish oil, Jack3d) and constantly get called this and that. Not that it annoys me but I'm just curious as to how many of you get singled out because of it, whether it's at work, college, uni etc
      I'm guessing it's a large amount, but you know what they say "Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"

2. emulsions78

emulsions78 Well-Known Member

Anyone else ostratized because of their dedication?

haters gon hate

3. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Not that I've noticed, everyone has hobbies! The gym isn't my life, it's a small part of it. I'm never going to step on stage, I just do it because I enjoy it.

I honestly think I'll be gyming until my body gives up on me, but if it started getting in the way of my life or I stopped enjoying it I'd drop it in an instant.

4. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

haters gunna hate? is that from some rap or something?

Anyway, never come across anyone that thinks im obsessed or takes the pish about it and dont know of anyone else that does either.

Are you a little sensitive perhaps? (no offence)

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Never.

6. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Same here mate. I eat clean, work hard and am totally committed to my goals but it's hard not to feel alone at time. All my friends, work colleagues and even my.partner have had difficulty accepting this is what I enjoy (sitting on my **** getting fat playing computer games was fine though) I've been called a roider, obsessed and sad by people who I.genuinely care about and have found its said in jest but with an undertone of jealousy. I'll go out of my way to try help anyone with advice even when I know it's going in one ear and out the other. It used to bother me but the gym has brought me alot of inner peace and I won't let anyone friend or not lead me astray.

7. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

I used to get it alot in college and at one jab i had there was one woman that hated bodybuilding because you said it was stupid and eating that way damages your body (what a load of balls) I just tell them if they dont like it then go stick their head up their ass and stop paying so much attention to me

8. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

I used to get accused of being on roids when I was 15 stone but take it as a good thing means they jelous of u prob

9. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

^^^^ exactly, I really don't see why people get so hung up on how other people choose to live their lives.

I never ever judge anyone, people can tell me anything, and I'll listen but I'll never judge or preach and tell someone they should or shouldn't be doing something.

You just gotta get on with YOUR life and live it how you wanna live it, you can't control how other people are gonna look at you or judge you, so there's no point worrying about it.

10. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

few of my mates take the **** when i post pb's on facebook